The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World Paralives to Simulate RPG Scenarios?

• Paralives to Simulate RPG Scenarios?

Jinxin updated 1 year ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • Shaybs

Noteworthy Newcomer
    November 22, 2019 at 3:37 am
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I play D&D and other TTRPGs and as soon as I saw the existence of this game, I immediately envisioned to use if for scenario purposes. Giving players a visual representation of a tavern they walk into or having a basic layout and having them create the space (that’s how I run games). I feel this game has so much extra potential outside of it just being a game/a competitor for Sims.

Granted I haven’t read all there is to read on every single forum or on the wiki (due to excitement based on what I have read already), but I think there would be a lot of benefits to having maybe a buyable expansion pack just for TTRPG content? Something that would include creatures, typical RPG races/attire and the like. The level of and emphasis on customization shows great potential for being a new resource for RGP players/GMs.

I have read about people wanting fantasy or era-specific worlds to be accessible (which those posts inspired my own) and I know there is a lot of work currently going into this game and a bunch of ideas floating around, so I would understand the possibly low level of consideration for something like this (being a big project within itself I would imagine). I thought I would share my own idea and see if anyone else felt the same/had ideas to branch off of this one.

I’m so excited to explore the game once it comes out!

4+
  • Lexi

November 25, 2019 at 2:52 am
    Appreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I totally agree but I feel like the developers main focus should be on the main features and aspects of the overall game. Amazing idea for a future expansion pack.

4+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    November 25, 2019 at 5:15 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I definitely agree that this would be interesting for an expansion pack, but in the meantime I’m sure there will be plenty of fantasy CC on the Steam Workshop that would suffice.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close