The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Off Topic Paralives Hub Suggestion

• Paralives Hub Suggestion

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    November 23, 2019 at 10:17 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Just a quick quality of life suggestion, I think it would be really useful to have access to your notifications from the home page/in the navigation bar, rather than having to go into your profile to see them. I didn’t really know which topic this should come under sorry. Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ™‚

2+
  • gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    November 23, 2019 at 10:42 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

This is a good idea and I agree with this quality of life idea, also I believe next time you should put it in General Ideas or General Discussion, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜›

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    November 23, 2019 at 11:06 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

yeah I just put it here because It’s not actually related to paralives, rather the paralives hub website

• Paralives Hub (JP)

Admin November 24, 2019 at 10:40 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

It’s fine to suggest it here. Thanks for the feedback! I am always looking to improve QOL around the site. There’s a lot of things on my list and I do this in my spare time, but I will definitely be looking at better notifications in the main header. ๐Ÿ™‚

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close