The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Parafolk reacting to seeing one another differently

• Parafolk reacting to seeing one another differently

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 17, 2020 at 5:51 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

<div>What if parafolk reacted differently to one another depending on their relationship?</div>

If they’re great friends they might wave or stop to chat. They would turn to one another and have open body language, smile, hug, touch a shoulder. The interaction would be more exaggerated if they hadn’t seen one another in a while. Friends would react with excitement to obviously pregnant parafolk.

If parafolk don’t like one other or had a fight recently they could glare, or alternatively put their heads down and/or cross to the other side of the street. Their walk would change, maybe speed up to move past more quickly.

Also, parafolk that are in a hurry might have more brief interactions (both negative and positive), for example if they were going to work.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Edit: Sorry about weird formatting I don’t know what’s going on and I can’t change it.

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  sweetchilli.
  • Rosie

Rising Hubkin
    May 17, 2020 at 6:40 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I love this idea – it would make things more realistic and provide more interesting game play. Oh, the dramas you could create, hahahaha.

• Issabella

Seasoned Hubkin
    May 17, 2020 at 12:48 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Love it HeartIts a simply fact, different greetings will lead to different interaction and reactions. Awesome Smiley

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 17, 2020 at 4:29 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Sounds awesome. I’d love to see Parafolk reacting happily to pregnant friends and family members and then their babies once they are born.

• Dizzardy

Seasoned Hubkin
    May 17, 2020 at 8:33 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

When I read the title I think I thought of something different to what you were talking about.

Like if they’re passing by each other while greeting (and not a proper full greeting) the way they react to each other could be different based on how they feel about the other parafolk.

Like if they liked them they could wave enthusiastically while passing by but the other para who doesn’t like them nearly as much barely waves and awkwardly mumbles a hello.

I think it would be kinda cool to have interactions like that, like someone waves energetically at another para because they really like them and the other parafolk pretends not to hear them because they don’t like them.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Dizzardy.
    • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
      May 18, 2020 at 6:46 am
      Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
       Hub Points

I like that! That’s sort of where I started when I wrote the title, but my ideas took me in different directions once I started typing and thinking it out. Different ways of passing one another without a “full greeting” as you’ve said is definitely something we need too!

• Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
    May 17, 2020 at 10:42 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

This would be great with one sided relationship

• Bodil Bührmann

Humble Hubkin
    May 18, 2020 at 7:45 am
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Thats a good idear!Smiley I would also love some bodylanguage. Like the crossed armes over the chest..when the talk to paras that they still want to keep at some distance. And the hand on the others shoulder..if the other para is sad or in dispear…something like that!

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now