Parababies, Paratoddlers, Parakids, and Parateens
Hi! I am not sure if it has already been discussed, but I am excited to see what the younger Parafolk would look like as well as how they would interact with the older Parafolk!
Here are some ideas:
1. To distinguish baby girl from baby boy, baby girl should have a cute clip or ribbon on her hair (yes, both babies should have a tiny bit of hair!)
2. Wide range of onesies to choose from
3. Scheduled feeding time: at least 5 times a day – a notification would pop up that the baby must feed
4. Bathing: Give them a warm bath in a smaller tub (specifially designed for babies and toddlers)
5. Diaper Changing: I’d like to see colored diapers too! Makes it more fun! Also, at least 5 minutes Paratime given to doing this.
1. More clothing and hair options!
2. Genetic features from parents start to show.
3. Time to teach them walking, talking and potty
4. Toddlers would start to grow their hair and we can go visit a hair salon for kids for their haircut.
5. Still loves to sleep
1. Option to wear school uniform (from where I am from, the uniform is mandatory, so it would be nice to see this as an option)
2. Girls would have hairstyle options (bigger ribbons, braided, etc)
3. Goofy walk (I don’t want to see a serious walking Parakid hahahaha)
4. They must have those school trolleys or backpacks for school to make it realistic
1. Rebellious option (coming home late, not studying)
2. Their style on clothing becomes more evident
3. Boys can grow hair longer than usual
4. Smaller bags because they definitely have lockers in school
5. Body built can now depend on how much they exercise / how much they eat.
Anyone have more ideas for the growing years of a Parafolk? I’d be interested to read them!