The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Open / Closed for community plots

• Open / Closed for community plots

Rosie updated 1 year, 7 months ago 9 Members · 10 Posts
  • Lena

Parafolk
    April 15, 2020 at 2:59 am
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

The idea occurred to me of how it would be to implement in the game where the plots have open and closed hours. For example, clothing stores, supermarkets etc open from 6 or 7 AM and close at 12 PM. But it could be open 24-hour lots such as pharmacies, hospitals, police stations, etc. I don’t know if this could be good for game performance, although it could be optional. I used google translator so sorry if it is misspelled xd Greetings from Argentina??

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 15, 2020 at 3:11 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hi from Australia 🙂

I think the inside of buildings should only be seen/active when you interact with them. So if you want to go to the supermarket, you only see the outside of the building until you get there and go inside, then you can see inside, and it goes back to just seeing the outside when you leave. That way the game isn’t running the whole town at once. I like the idea of having opening and closing times, though I think those times are different in my country and others so it might not be those exact times. Thanks for the examples though that made it easy to understand. And the spelling is fine 🙂

• Soml

Pro Hubkin
    April 15, 2020 at 8:01 am
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8120]Hi from Australia ?

I like the idea of having opening and closing times, though I think those times are different in my country and others so it might not be those exact times. Thanks for the examples though that made it easy to understand. And the spelling is fine ?

[/quote]

If the creators do decide on incorporating this interesting idea into the game, I doubt they will be making Paralives run in real time… so it shouldn’t really be an issue with the opening and closing times.

• wonbit

Helpful Hubkin
    April 15, 2020 at 10:27 am
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I would love that! I don’t think it would have much of an impact on performance either, everything would work the same except some places wouldn’t let you in at certain hours. It’d be a nice little detail to make the world feel real. Naturally, if this were to be implemented, I believe we should be able to edit these hours since some players might like to play differently.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 15, 2020 at 6:47 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Something like that could be cool. It would be interesting it certain stores and restaurants were more active during certain hours. I do remember a picture Alex posted showing the Para-pup at a restaurant with hours on the window, so maybe this is something we might actually see. Of course, it could have also just been cosmetic for the image and not a planned gameplay feature.

This is something that could effect performance though, as has been said, so I wonder about that.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  bailey.
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 15, 2020 at 7:18 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

it would definitely add more realism to the game! i’m intrigued

• Calarand

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 16, 2020 at 3:24 pm
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Great idea! A touch of realism that would add a lot of fun to the gameplay, I think.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    April 29, 2020 at 5:43 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I dont think it’d conflict with the game performance I’m sure it’ll have its own world time 🙂 But I’d personally want to be able to set my own hours for community lots though, if that is something of an option that will be in the game.

• Rosie

Rising Hubkin
    April 30, 2020 at 5:38 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I like this idea — I would agree that I would like to set up my own hours – for instance, you could also set open and closed hours for restaurants and bars.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now