Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Number of characters in a household

• Number of characters in a household

Tini96 updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago 10 Members · 11 Posts
  • Katrine

Parafolk
    November 14, 2019 at 5:55 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Will there be a limit to how many parafolks and pets you can have in a household?
    I’d love if you could be like a horse breeder without the restriction of having a maximum number of characters in the household.

4+
  • Ashes

November 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Hi, there will be a limit but we don’t know yet what that limit would be, as it is still being worked on 🙂
    It is kinda necessary to have a limit, sadly, but hopefully it will be a bit higher than the sims in that regard 🙂

8+
  • CynthiaN63

November 20, 2019 at 12:40 am
     Hub Points

I admit that the limit of 8 characters in the sims is a little bit low. I hope at least 10 characters will be ok. More than 15 would be way too much and probably a problem for the performance.

5+
  • Kels

Paraling
    May 7, 2020 at 6:53 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

10 or more would be great to allow for generational gameplay and larger families with pets. I wonder if having separate counts for pets and paras would be easier to implement?

10+
    • Clara J

Noteworthy Newcomer
      May 13, 2020 at 10:58 pm
      Friendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
       Hub Points

Yes I would prefer that they separate the pets from the humans in the game, I hate that the other game has them taking up space for me having more people in my household or family, I then have do decide to leave the pets out completely, just so I won’t be limited on the people, which is annoying, since I love having some pets!

To me even one is problem with us only allowed 8 characters, I use a special mod, MCC to have 15, and have no problems with it, but you can’t add them from CAS, you have to make some people and than add them either by birth or adding not related ones live elsewhere and then cheat and add them to your family! I want to be able to make 10 to 15, IF pets are included in with the people that is, if not I am fine with 10 for people!

Question do we call the pets Parapets? Or is there a special name for them?

1+
    • Tini96

Seasoned Hubkin
      May 16, 2020 at 1:17 pm
      Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
       Hub Points

This is a good idea, I would love it if the Paras and the Pets will be separated, so that we have space for both.

3+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 8, 2020 at 5:21 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

10 or more would be great to allow for generational gameplay and larger families with pets. I wonder if having separate counts for pets and paras would be easier to implement?

This. Separate counts are a must for me.

5+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 8, 2020 at 7:48 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I think a max of 10 human Parafolk to a home is a good number. I hope to have big families with lots of children.

Not sure about pets honestly since they’re so different. 3 little cats is much different than 3 giant horses. But I’m not much of a pet person, so I probably would never have more than 2 myself 😛

6+
    • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
      May 9, 2020 at 6:01 am
      Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
       Hub Points

Just so long as those 2 pets don’t limit your human household to 8 instead of 10 and you can’t have that big family with lots of children! I wouldn’t have many pets either, but even 1 pet is potentially too many if I want maximum humans, and that means I choose to opt out on cool pet gameplay just for the freedom to fully populate my household.

5+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    May 9, 2020 at 11:59 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I can’t imagine ever having 10 sims in 1 household, especially with pets. I hope that the autonomy is much better in Paralives so that big households are actually playable.

7+
  • Breedmond

Star Hubkin
    May 15, 2020 at 8:11 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

If there will be a possibility to have a lot of Paras in a household, it would be nice if we could choose which Paras have “free will”. In some Sims games it is either free will on or off. Or you can decide the degree freedom the Sims have. If I remember correctly, In Sims 3 or Sims 4 you can choose to disable autonomy for the Sim you have selected. So what I would like to see is to choose the specific Paras who have autonomy at a given time. Maybe one day you want to focus on 3 of the 10 Paras and let the other 7 live their lives as they please. And another day you switch it up. This way

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close