Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Gameplay & Simulation Not what you would expect

• Not what you would expect

Profile Photo

I wish that objects could be used in different ways than one would expect. Not only the standard “sit” interaction with a chair. What if Parafolk could move furniture around as well? Possible interactions for a chair could be “push” and “carry” and “stand on”. Or maybe an apple. Instead of just being able to “eat” or “dispose”, Parafolk could also “cut it and share piece” with someone else. Or “play with” as if it were a ball.

I am sure that this is something really complicated and time consuming to realize but it be nice if it could be included into the game. Or maybe just for certain objects, age or personality traits. For example child Para would be able to take a chair, carry it to the fridge and stand on it to reach something on top of the fridge. Or a Para who is into music could sit at the table and bang on it as if it were a drum. Something other Parafolk wouldn’t be able to do. Which would make each Para even more unique and it would be fun to learn more about each Para.

Rosie replied 3 years, 7 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • I love this idea !! It would make it so cute to watch them play with an apple ^^ sharing it together, even the toddlers or kids being able to move some objects would be so cool !

(Sorry I am not an English speaker)

Posted June 4, 2020 at 1:10 pm
  • That would be nice. I love the idea of children, and maybe shorter adults, using chairs to reach certain things. I would also really like a couple of different interactions to use different objects, like with your apple example. Like maybe kids could take a paper towel holder or a stick and play with it like a sword.

Posted June 4, 2020 at 4:03 pm
  • The ability shown in Maggie’s reveal to sit on the dresser gives me hope for this type of thing! I would love this kind of detail in gameplay. I’m all for standing on chairs, so long as they return the chairs to where I originally placed them lol. I can just imagine constantly going into buy mode to return furniture to where it came from…

Posted June 5, 2020 at 4:05 am
  • I agree with this it would be nice to more interactions with objects

Posted June 15, 2020 at 1:53 pm
  • This is a wonderful idea! It would make things so much more interesting and realistic!

Posted July 25, 2020 at 11:07 pm