The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation New interactions, not simsish

• New interactions, not simsish

bailey updated 1 year, 7 months ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • Bodil Bührmann

Humble Hubkin
    April 23, 2020 at 11:09 am
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

First I would like to say that im glad that some of my money is going to support this fantastic project!
    For me the little things in the game are importent, for me to love my parafolk…and to love them is necessary if im going to play for long!
    That brings me to some wishes for the game:
    The family bath! If my family have a bathtub the should be apple to use it propper. Two toddlers should be aple to bath together while playing in the bath..or at kid and a toddler..im not sure about two kids unless the have the same gender..fx.
    And of course the father and the mother should be able to bath together, maybe romantic ot just practical washing each other’s backs or something. Or with the toddler in between.
    Even in the shower it should be possible for father and son bathing together…get my mening.

Another tropic which is very much in my mind is ; i dont wanna se my adults have sex completely covered under the quilt giggling like teenagers, that is sooo stupid..how you will manages to proceed that tropic really has my interest…haha..

And then again it is the little things that matters, so why not let to parafolk that is in love or has chosen to be togheter, show there affektion in the little things. Like a hand and the others shoulder, while one is on the computer…or let a hand glide down the others bag, while he or she is making dinner…give her a blink of the eye ect….

Of course there can be diffrenses which can end up ind a quarrel but the urge to make up then should be first priority….In RL that often ends in the bed. ;D

Im sure you get my meaning….these thing would be important fore a total experience!

• Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 23, 2020 at 11:17 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

True, we need to branch out and think of something new, not something we miss about the old games

• Bodil Bührmann

Humble Hubkin
    April 23, 2020 at 12:48 pm
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I have also been thinking of some other issues. CHOISES! It is importent with choises for the parafolks in the game..and maby not always the most obvious choices. And of couse consequences.
    A well balances game should have “dangeres” chouses for Parafolks with consequensces as well as more secure choises. I know for a fact that lot of people, playing these kind of games, love to try things they normally would not choose..because it is safe in the game, not in RL. So should we have psykopats…in the game and can they be punished….Should we have the possibillaty for addicted in the game and can they be cured?…Should we have the option to choose between rigth and wrong and what is right and wrong??? It is choises that gives the game contents! Well thats my opinion!
    What do you think????

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 23, 2020 at 3:46 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I definitely agree that it would be nice if multiple babies and/or young toddlers could bathed together in the bath. I’m a twin, and my sister and I bathed together when we were toddlers.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now