Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Off Topic New Forum Design Idea

• New Forum Design Idea

Profile Photo

I want to say I love the new design of the forum. Though looking at it in a dark room made me really wish there was a dark theme option. Just an idea for maybe next update on the forum 😀

Jinxin replied 3 years, 10 months ago 6 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Dark theme is currently in development. Smile

Posted May 8, 2020 at 10:25 pm
  • Im glad that a dark theme is in development, this site is very bright on a big screen.Smile But it looks fine, I just hope i can find out to maneuver around..Smirk

Posted May 9, 2020 at 2:28 am
  • TriumphPray dark theme TriumphPray

Posted May 9, 2020 at 11:49 am
  • I knew this change was coming and was OK with it but, right now, I’m feeling a little lost. It might take me a little while to figure things out. I “unliked” a post by mistake – sorry about that. I then realized everything I already liked has a red heart – I like that. I’m sure I will eventually love it once I figure things out.

A dark theme would be nice. I hope that just means darker colors, lol.

Posted May 9, 2020 at 4:03 pm
    • @amandac I am sure you will get used to it. Blush And, yes, a dark theme would just change the website from white to black. Better for night time viewing. It’s a lot of work but should be available soon.

Posted May 9, 2020 at 4:29 pm
      • damn, i was hoping dark theme meant horrific. 😛

Posted May 9, 2020 at 9:49 pm
  • Love the new design. I have visited this site a few times before (and I was convinced I had an account but it couldn’t find my email in the system for Forgot Password), so this definitely gives it a fresh feel. Looking forward to the Dark Mode, nearly every app that offers it on my phone has it active. Rofl

Posted May 9, 2020 at 4:46 pm