The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World Neighbors behaviors

• Neighbors behaviors

kliekie updated 1 year, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 20, 2019 at 5:13 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Has there been any discussion on how the people around the world will act, such as your next door neighbors or people down the street? Will they be actively living their lives or remain idle? Or only do basic things like walk around?

Since this will be an open world, I think it would be nice if you could see what your next door neighbors are doing. Like maybe if they have a grill, they could randomly decide to go into their backyards and have a barbeque (and maybe you could go over and join). Or you could see the kids playing down the street in their front yard. Or parents could take a baby for a walk in their stroller. Seeing people walking their dogs.

I think it would be cute so see little things like this going on in the community to make it feel more alive. Anyone else have any ideas?

8+
  • Sawdust

Parafolk
    July 20, 2019 at 9:25 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I definitely like the idea of seeing the world “living” around you as long as it’s not broadcasting over long distances. It would be nice to see the sort of things you have mentioned rather than just “walkbys” too.

4+
  • Wed

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 29, 2019 at 5:08 pm
     Hub Points

I agree with all of the above and hope to see that kind of open-world gameplay. I want to see the town living and breathing to the fullest possible.

1+
  • kliekie

Paraling
    August 1, 2019 at 3:05 pm
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

And story progression for non played paras – like MCCC in TS4 – just basics like marriage, having children, divorce, moving, etc. Hopefully also some intelligence to expand their current house or move to a bigger house when they are having a lot of kids.

6+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close