The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Neighborhood/World Ideas (Themes, Pros/cons)

• Neighborhood/World Ideas (Themes, Pros/cons)

• justarandomgamer300

Seasoned Hubkin
    August 7, 2020 at 1:49 am
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

This is an idea I thought about for awhile. When you create a neighborhood/world you can pick out the pro and cons for it. To give the players a challenge for their parafolks and events that can happen. Or at least something like that. What do you think?

8+
  • Eritzkak

Rising Hubkin
    August 7, 2020 at 9:58 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I love this idea! So you could, for example, create neighborhoods with more crime, more random events happening with NPCs like BBQ parties or neighborhoods where NPCs are more likely to get kids! That would create a lot of diversity in the gameplay 😀

4+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    August 7, 2020 at 4:27 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

It could be interesting. I guess it would depend on what pros and cons would be available. Did you have anything particular in mind as an example?

2+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    August 7, 2020 at 6:22 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I really like the idea you’ve suggested here 🙂 but as Bailey mentioned I’d like to know what type of pros and cons would they be and how specific and x times it’d occur,that you had in mind?

I’d like to have something like a crime meter like @eritzkak mentioned. along with new homes and community lots that would get built over time like new businesses popping up or leaving, more or less holidays celebrated

5+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close