The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Neighborhood traits?

• Neighborhood traits?

Blaze updated 1 year, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • nimsim

August 12, 2019 at 3:36 pm
     Hub Points

😀 hi everyone! just a little person w a little idea to share:)
    i commented on Pixelade’s video on YT and a lot of people told me to comment on this discord so that Alex might see it- so here i am 😕 i think it would be quite immersive if the neighborhoods could have traits (since there is word of varying prices of land). in less costly neighborhoods there could be like higher risk of crimes, backed up sewage, pests and rodents, loud parties that keep up the neighbors, idk lol, and for more expensive neighborhoods there could be theft, more chances of meeting “celebrities” (parafolk with high social status which would boost your social status in the game), etc.(: jus an idea!
    sidenote: to further expand on social status, this could be a meter affected by wealth, # of contacts/friends, parties/events ratings, etc. This “status” wouldn’t do much but affect how others see you (first impressions)

2+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    August 12, 2019 at 5:54 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Just letting you know, this isn’t the discord, it’s the forums. Here’s a link for the discord. http://discord.gg/HfcUJWz

I like your idea. It would be nice for neighborhoods to have different status and have different events that could happen because of that.

• skyler

High Hubkin
    August 19, 2019 at 4:29 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I actually love this idea! It could set the mood in neighborhoods and affect how NPC neighbors act and react to each other and yourself. Perfect for storytelling! I grew up on a poorer side of town so I love the idea of creating trailer parks, fixer-upper homes and apartments. It really adds a level of realism when your para is literally starting from the bottom.

2+
  • Blaze

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 19, 2019 at 7:28 pm
    Loyalty BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Ooooooo love this idea

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report