The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk My Thoughts On Maggie

• My Thoughts On Maggie

justarandomgamer300 updated 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 5 Posts
  • justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
    May 19, 2020 at 4:26 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I won’t lie Alex and the team are doing great! Maggie looks so adorable; like she looks realistic yet artsy at the same time! I can’t get over it! And Paramaker looks so cool! I’m getting a good feeling about this XD

• freeziee

Paraling
    May 19, 2020 at 4:54 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I agree!!! She looks stunning! Of course, it’s still alpha, so some touch ups are needed (like hair and skin textures, cause they don’t really match with the game environment, looking a bit flat), but other details are incredible!

Can we address the approach to aimations and poses? I really liked her standing pose, where she was leaning on the railing, – it adds reality to the character. The option to sit on the wardrobe belongs to the things that I’ve always missed in simulation. Sliders are smooth, the paramaker mode looks very promising, and no loading screenExploding Head. And the cat iconFace With Monocle.

• justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
      May 19, 2020 at 8:27 pm
      Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
       Hub Points

I defiantly agree with you! There’s always room for improvement!

• Tini96

Star Hubkin
    May 19, 2020 at 6:19 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

She is gorgeous I really like her and it’s not the finished version, like look at how Paralives looked at the beginning and how it looks now. Wink

I love the Hair and Clothing physics. And I love the Eyelashes! <3

• freeziee

Paraling
      May 19, 2020 at 6:34 pm
      Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
       Hub Points

That’s exactly what I wanted to convey with my message. The dev team is doing a great job.

Thumbsup

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now