The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas My ideas

• My ideas

MagaCarter updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago 4 Members · 9 Posts
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    November 21, 2019 at 4:24 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I only learned about this competitor game today today today about a comment on a FB link to the Sims game. So I just was looking over 4 Volumes of the Parabooks. Just to see what they said. I then wanted to give my own ideas.

1)above-ground pools -these can either require a ladder to get in/out of the pool or they can have steps going up to a “deck” and then I don’t know exactly how people get into the pool if it has a deck. Since I (er my parents) have the former which require the ladder.

2. a) freckles being genetic (ie: passed down) b)females having the option to grow beards

3)I would like the option for “pre-teens” to stick with their elementary school instead of going to a middle school or basically what I’m say is I would like a Kindergarden-Gr.8 (13) school. Since I went to a Kindergartener-Grade 8 school

4)weddings- depending on the families’ income they can only have two witness for their wedding, Or they can have a lot of bit larger wedding party. Hence if they’re fabulously rich they can even.. have page kids.

5)Monarchs in the modern day either NPCs or ones you make yourself

6. a) landline phones – great use for poweroutrages and also cordless phones b)newspapers

7) if there’s interest in this idea I will also give some versions I had for arranged marriage. But I bet people might not want that..since I had a rough time with it when I mentioned it previously with Sims 3.

• This discussion was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  MagaCarter.
    4+
  • Ashes

Admin November 21, 2019 at 6:22 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Hey, I can’t answer about everything but above the ground pools are confirmed to be in the game 🙂
    I’d recommend checking the wiki as there is a list of the confirmed features, though we don’t know much yet when it comes to gameplay 🙂
    Have a nice day!

1+
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    November 21, 2019 at 8:42 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

[quote quote=5764]Hey, I can’t answer about everything but above the ground pools are confirmed to be in the game ?
    I’d recommend checking the wiki as there is a list of the confirmed features, though we don’t know much yet when it comes to gameplay ?
    Have a nice day![/quote]

I didn’t know above the above-ground pools until I was looking at a video today which had to do with the curtains and I saw a quick peek of an aboveground pool

1+
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    November 23, 2019 at 1:18 am
     Hub Points

I should have a reply by someone else but I don’t see anything what’s up with that?

• Paralives Hub (JP)

Admin November 23, 2019 at 9:31 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=5815]I should have a reply by someone else but I don’t see anything what’s up with that?[/quote]

Thanks for sharing your ideas! Hopefully the forums become more active as more people join. 😀

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    November 23, 2019 at 6:29 pm
     Hub Points

I personally don’t think arranged marries are bad (nor are they Mature theme). A lot of cultures still have them

Here’s are 3 ideas of versions of arranged marriage. The arrangement can be broken happen at ANY Time before YA.

Version 1
    2 Moms are expecting children and they agree to have their kids marry each other when they’re older. When the potential bride/groom are children the non playable child comes and live until either preteen or teenage years with their potential in-laws. When they’re pree teen/teenager they move back home to their own parents. As a teenager the two children sims have dates (optional: chaperone) and see how they mesh 2 Moms are expecting children and they agree to have their kids marry each other when they’re older

Version 2 I like to call this the Lion King version
    2 Moms are expecting children and they agree to have their kids marry each other when they’re older. The two as toddlers or children meet in (pre)school or elementary school and become BFFs. As teens they discover from someone (older sibling, or a family member) that they’re betrothed and depending on their reactions it could differ a lot. Also as teens they have dates like in Version 1 and marry each other when they’re older

Modern-day Version (Version 3)
    The two Paras are teens and they are having a problem in finding a suitable partner since they turned down other partners their parents have introduced them too. Either a matchmaker, a family member OR a family friend suggest the other sim and they meet each other and then decided to sign a bethoral agreement for when they’re YAs.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  MagaCarter.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  MagaCarter.
    1+
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    November 23, 2019 at 6:59 pm
     Hub Points

[quote quote=5816]

I should have a reply by someone else but I don’t see anything what’s up with that?

Thanks for sharing your ideas! Hopefully the forums become more active as more people join. ?

[/quote]

Thanks!!

1+
  • gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    November 23, 2019 at 10:12 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Can’t confirm anything besides above-ground pools for now but I think these are all great ideas, I personally believe as well that pre-teens should be more natural and lively and that there should be proper wedding events and landlines 😛

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 10, 2020 at 2:07 am
     Hub Points

I remember this idea on Monday when I was explaining to my father about Paralives and the Sims..

having the ability to decide which way I want the shower/bath combo to go since I hated with at least Sims 3- I could only have the shower face one direction

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close