The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools More options for multi level building

• More options for multi level building

Kaylin updated 1 year, 7 months ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • Kaylin

Seasoned Hubkin
    May 9, 2020 at 5:57 pm
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgePicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I know that it’s possibly confirmed that we can build multi level houses, but it would be cool if something like this was included. If you’d like more of a reference the name off the app is gallery coloring book & decor.

• Chrisnv8z

High Hubkin
    May 9, 2020 at 7:28 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I like your ideaThumbsup

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 10, 2020 at 7:33 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

@Kaylin I gave that app a try and deleted right away because of the painting scenes – too detailed for me. However, those scenes look so lovely I might give it another try. These pictures remind me of something I’ve always wanted – the dollhouse view. I’d like it if only the wall where the camera is would be “down” and all the other inside walls would stay up.

Thanks for sharing!

• Kaylin

Seasoned Hubkin
      May 11, 2020 at 2:11 am
      Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgePicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeDiamond Egg
       Hub Points

You are right about the pictures being to much. The higher levels seem to take forever because of the numbers being broken up in really small bits. They are pretty though. I like the camera angle as well and surprisingly enough zooming in on a room works well for what it is. That would be a nice focal point in a simulation game. *HINT TO DEVSWink*

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now