The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums General Ideas More Options For Discipline

• More Options For Discipline

Posted by SimKay on February 12, 2020 at 7:36 pm

So I was thinking maybe some more options for discipline. Instead of just yelling or talking strictly to them, how about maybe corners, or timeouts, grounding, taking things away, or I know there was ALOT of talk about wanting “spanking” as a discipline. I was also thinking, about daycare interactions? Sending them to a daycare center and or having your own daycare building (not in your home)?

I love ALL of the suggestions and things that have come above for this. And I’m excited to see what this game has to offer!

amandac replied 2 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    February 13, 2020 at 3:12 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

Did you ever experience the “Naughty Step”? lol. I’d love to have things like that as options for the game.
    I think spanking is something I wouldn’t want in the game though, violence against children in general is somewhat uncomfortable.

• gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    February 17, 2020 at 12:56 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Wiki Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

I think all of these work except for spanking, due to that one being too violent and also non-kid friendly.

Daycare also sounds like an interesting concept, so I believe that would also be a good idea.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    February 17, 2020 at 10:31 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

I especially like the grounding one for teenagers, but also have them “sneak out” with just a slight chance of being caught.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now