The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas More Options For Discipline

• More Options For Discipline

amandac updated 1 year, 9 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • SimKay

February 12, 2020 at 7:36 pm
     Hub Points

So I was thinking maybe some more options for discipline. Instead of just yelling or talking strictly to them, how about maybe corners, or timeouts, grounding, taking things away, or I know there was ALOT of talk about wanting “spanking” as a discipline. I was also thinking, about daycare interactions? Sending them to a daycare center and or having your own daycare building (not in your home)?

I love ALL of the suggestions and things that have come above for this. And I’m excited to see what this game has to offer!

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    February 13, 2020 at 3:12 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Did you ever experience the “Naughty Step”? lol. I’d love to have things like that as options for the game.
    I think spanking is something I wouldn’t want in the game though, violence against children in general is somewhat uncomfortable.

• gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    February 17, 2020 at 12:56 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I think all of these work except for spanking, due to that one being too violent and also non-kid friendly.

Daycare also sounds like an interesting concept, so I believe that would also be a good idea.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    February 17, 2020 at 10:31 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I especially like the grounding one for teenagers, but also have them “sneak out” with just a slight chance of being caught.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now