Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums General Ideas More Options For Discipline

• More Options For Discipline

Profile Photo

So I was thinking maybe some more options for discipline. Instead of just yelling or talking strictly to them, how about maybe corners, or timeouts, grounding, taking things away, or I know there was ALOT of talk about wanting “spanking” as a discipline. I was also thinking, about daycare interactions? Sending them to a daycare center and or having your own daycare building (not in your home)?

I love ALL of the suggestions and things that have come above for this. And I’m excited to see what this game has to offer!

amandac replied 4 years ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Did you ever experience the “Naughty Step”? lol. I’d love to have things like that as options for the game.
    I think spanking is something I wouldn’t want in the game though, violence against children in general is somewhat uncomfortable.

Posted February 13, 2020 at 3:12 am
  • I think all of these work except for spanking, due to that one being too violent and also non-kid friendly.

Daycare also sounds like an interesting concept, so I believe that would also be a good idea.

Posted February 17, 2020 at 12:56 am
  • I especially like the grounding one for teenagers, but also have them “sneak out” with just a slight chance of being caught.

Posted February 17, 2020 at 10:31 am