The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation More goods for grocery shops ideas

• More goods for grocery shops ideas

• Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
    May 2, 2020 at 3:24 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Since groceries shops will be most likely in game, what are other goods you would like to buy there except food? I would like to also be able to buy stuff related to hygiene – shampoos, shower gels, soaps, toothpastes, shaving foams, deodorants, perfumes, cosmetics. These things should have consumptions, so you would need once in a while go to shop and buy them. Then I was also thinking about washing powder (if washing machines are in game) and dishwasher tablets (if dishwashers are in game)

So what are your ideas about this?

6+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 2, 2020 at 8:06 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’d honestly be fine if grocery stores only had food. But if they do add more, perhaps they could also sell kitchen ware and/or other things related to food. Honestly, I’m not sure, because it’s not really clear what we’ll have access to in the building mode, and what we’ll need to buy on our own. If we need to go out a buy plates, utensils and the like, I think it would be most fitting if those were sold at the grocery store.

6+
  • Para-shawnna

Parafolk
    May 2, 2020 at 11:21 pm
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

i think it should be like Walmart (with out the clothes and tech)

5+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    May 3, 2020 at 12:38 am
     Hub Points

Hmm aside from Whole Foods it’d be nice if we could buy junk food and prepared food like in a bakery or deli, like breads, sandwiches etc. That paras could buy as dinners if they didn’t want to fix food. If that makes sense. Oh and baby formula and baby food too. Also maybe sell generic medicine and Kleenex for regular colds

7+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 3, 2020 at 11:46 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Pet food and other pet supplies should be sold at the grocery store, I don’t think we need a whole lot just to sell pet stuff. Unless there’s a pet shop! That could be fun.

7+
  • Para-shawnna

Parafolk
    May 3, 2020 at 3:44 pm
     Hub Points

it would be cool if your para could like go to the grocery store see a help wanted add and that is another way to get a job

5+
  • Para-shawnna

Parafolk
    May 3, 2020 at 3:48 pm
     Hub Points

@sweetchillisauceress i think that it will be both pet shops, and grocery stores but you could get pet from pounds and pet shops

5+
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    May 3, 2020 at 3:55 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

It would be very nice to have a system where you could buy your groceries. but it would be better if it was optional.

3+
  • Bodil Bührmann

Humble Hubkin
    May 12, 2020 at 9:21 am
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Maybe we should also be able to buy toiletpaper…IF Alex took the time to make it possible to turn the toiletpaper in the hanger…maybe he also had the thought that we´ll need to buy it..if we dont want a disaster….Grin

6+
  • Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
    May 13, 2020 at 5:04 pm
     Hub Points

If they went deeper with paiting skill, maybe we could also buy supplies for paiting – there are different types of paint and by buying one of the type you would decide what type of paiting you parafolk makes

7+
    • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
      May 13, 2020 at 8:59 pm
       Hub Points

Having an arts and crafts store would be nice to buy materials for the hobby paras!

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close