Star HubkinApril 3, 2022 at 6:06 pmHub Points9214
last idea for this brainstorm
Since I mentioned about how I don’t think the town will be very big how about volunteer firefighters?
or at least not big enough to have a full-fledge professional firefighters but need to supplement it with community members as volunteers
Star HubkinApril 4, 2022 at 6:25 pmHub Points9214
new brainstorm I will be back later with replies
Star HubkinApril 4, 2022 at 8:46 pmHub Points17910
I’ll need to put a lot of thought into this new brainstorm. Thank goodness we have a whole month for this 😆
Star HubkinApril 4, 2022 at 10:07 pmHub Points9214
What needs would you like to see in Paralives? hunger, sleep, bathroom, shelter. Independence and love could be more complex needs
How would you proitize or caterogirze needs?
I think sleep would be the most important. You can techinally surive a few days without food. Like I have heard of stories where a single mom doesn’t eat and gives the food to their children. Sure some people don’t need a lot of sleep and some do. I think bathroom might be 2nd.
How would ignoring a need for too long impact Parafolks? Don’t know about eating. But they shouldn’t die of starvation after only a day or two, only like maybe 4-5 days after? Maybe for bathroom they might have to litereally run to the bathroom if they tried to hold it in for too long? Sleeping -I don’t think they should pass out right away on the floor (or not unless they’re also ill),
What would be different ways to fulfill each need? hunger-eating of some kind- home, delivered, or eating out (either restaurant or a picnic), or eating a snack (chocolate, ice cream,etc), Sleep someone on the discord mentioned tea for paras whom can’t sleep what about hot coca? Bathroom if they’re not near a bathroom and they might be out in the wild, they might need to go in a ditch, or behind a tree or something? Alternatively all businesses/buildings are open to all Para Citizens for them to use the bathrooms in the buildings if they’re really desperate. Shelter- maybe if they are of age (ie a YA) they might need to ask a older friend or a family member if they could couch surf on their couches until they have money to get their own place (alternatively they can stay at home with the parents). But maybe for a shelter for a first para one makes might be the homeless shelter should be the starting point and they stay there and get help with getting a job until they can find their own pad?.that YA shelter idea can also apply to emancipated teens whom leave the family nest early.
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by MagaCarter.
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by MagaCarter.
Star HubkinApril 21, 2022 at 1:40 amHub Points9214
think Paras should be allowed to be “Stinky” once in a while (ie: not shower/bath for one day or two days but not in a row. and they have like a shower the next day or that night depending on the routine of the para.) and not have it affect their hygiene bar if there is one too badly. That it would only be affect if they’re playing or working in the dirt outside or they’re at the gym doing a work out.
on a side note: IF a para house only has one bathroom and it’s in use or there’s another reason that paras should be able to use a washcloth and wash in the sink)
Star HubkinMay 9, 2022 at 6:00 pmHub Points9214
this is going to be last brainstorming session for awhile but it’s about PETS!
I will come back later with some ideas
Star HubkinMay 9, 2022 at 7:20 pmHub Points9214
1. Dogs, cats and horses are confirmed for the game. What breed would you like to see in the game? Dogs- American Cocker Spaniels, Puffed Chinese Cresent, French bull dog, Labour’s, bernse mountian dogs (ie: like Doggo), dalmatians, Great Danes, Jack Russells, . Cats- black cats, Siamese cats (so if one of my paras want to own a cat, they can own a Siamese cat which they can name Sagawa), Horses-Abrian, Mustang, Applosso
2. What kind of pet furniture and items should there be in Paralives?
Dog bed for dogs (unless they pefer to sleep on the owners’ bed)
crates? dog houses (not for bad behaviour but for protecting the dog from heat/sun or the cold)
Cat-cat condos/stratching posts?
food and water bowls?
dog toys, cat toys
3.What kind of interactions should a Parafolk be able to have with their or someone else’s pet?
petting, being able to walk a dog more than one dog at the same time. petsitting others’ pets, Adopting a stray dog or cat
4. How complex should a pet’s traits and needs be? What would be different reactions they could have? I don’t think they would need to be too complex since at the most it would be food, bathroom and what I can only call “love” from their humans. Different reaction.. maybe it depends on how they were raised? Like a dog whom didn’t get a lot of attention as a puppy might get worried about their owner leaving them behind when its gets a new owner? And maybe if a dog was raised around cats It would be fine with cats
5. What kind of pets related jobs would you like to see?
Police dogs, service dogs (if we get disablities), thepary dogs/cats. if you’re talking about if you’re talking about human jobs- veterian, or a volunteer at an animal shelter, pet groomer, traine
Star HubkinMay 10, 2022 at 7:58 amHub Points24914
These are all great ideas! Thanks for sharing. I’d also like to have paras bathe their dogs in the bathtub or outside in a container(?) and a hose. I’d like to have pugs, beagles, poodles in the game I do not want to have stray dogs ruining my paras lawns. That was frustrating in TS2 because there were too many of them.
Star HubkinMay 10, 2022 at 7:46 pmHub Points9214
for the question I didn’t answer yesterday. I think a parafolk might be upset if a wild animal stole/reaped their pet or if a pet reaped an wild animal