The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Monthly Brainstorming.

• Monthly Brainstorming.

bailey updated 4 weeks, 1 day ago 3 Members · 24 Posts
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    August 5, 2021 at 12:20 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Spring-festival: Children’s day: actitvies: egg hunting. food(?),<div>

Summer: (I get a Martimes feel with the lighthouse), either a water or boat festival. Water festival activies: swimming contests. Food: picnic

Fall actitvies: haunted house, carving pumpkins, food: Thanksgiving food maybe?

winter: Paralives’ version of Santa Claus parade. (Para families or groups can sign up to be on the float),

extra

Founders’ day: Having people who can “do it the old fashion” way (fishing, etc) and having the younger generations see first hand. Also a scavenger hunt would be great for this day. And one of the foods items could be something that the kids (and older) could help make (Hint: you scream, I scream, we all scream for ?) with an old (?) maker.

</div>

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
      August 5, 2021 at 3:18 am
      Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
       Hub Points

maybe a mixed-age group of paras could put on town “plays”

• bailey

Star Hubkin
      August 10, 2021 at 5:10 pm
      Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
       Hub Points

I would LOVE this!

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
      August 11, 2021 at 11:56 pm
       Hub Points

just got another idea today

I got this idea for some town festivials that there could be an archery contest (some examples of town festivals where archery could be a contest: Founder’s Day, Maybe “Harvest fest” and a Medival/Ressiance Fair). And very skilled archers could do the Robin Hood slipt (ie: slippting someone’s else arrow into two). And other people from the discord suggested other archery challenges like shooting an arrow through 12 axes, and shooting an apple (hopefully with no kids, involved through!).

• amandac

Star Hubkin
      August 12, 2021 at 10:08 am
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
       Hub Points

I love all these ideas, especially the medieval fair but hope paras don’t walk around town in their costumes when the fair is over.😒

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  amandac.
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    August 23, 2021 at 7:40 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

New monthly brainstorming. This one is on clothing. Everyone who has ideas about clothes should head over to the discord or reddit.

Community Brainstorm Session: Clothing! from Paralives

Viewing 11 - 12 of 12 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now