The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Monthly Brainstorming.

• Monthly Brainstorming.

bailey updated 10 hours, 50 minutes ago 3 Members · 18 Posts
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    February 22, 2021 at 8:54 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

If anyone here isn’t on reddit or the Paralives Discord, note that the team has started doing monthly brainstorming sessions.

You can post any of your ideas for a specific topic each month for the team to review.

Here’s the reddit link for this month’s topic: aging.

Community Brainstorm Session: Aging from Paralives

Last month’s was relationships, which is still open on the Discord if anyone wants to post ideas.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    February 23, 2021 at 8:51 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I saw that but for some reason I thought it was only for patrons. Thank you so much for posting!

• bailey

Star Hubkin
      February 23, 2021 at 5:42 pm
       Hub Points

No problem 😃

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    February 23, 2021 at 5:41 pm
     Hub Points

Note: Aging/life stages brainstorming will end on March 22.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    March 22, 2021 at 9:55 pm
     Hub Points

New monthly brainstorming begins today. This time it’s personalities. Fell free to head over to the Paralives Discord or Reddit to leave your ideas.

Community Brainstorm Session: Personalities from Paralives

• amandac

Star Hubkin
      March 23, 2021 at 9:19 am
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
       Hub Points

Thank you. I’ve tried to join these sessions but it tells me I need to claim my account before I can post. When I try to claim my account it says the e-mail is already in use – I can’t get out of that circle. Luckily a few of the posters feel the way I do so they post my opinions. It’s all good.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
      March 24, 2021 at 5:09 pm
       Hub Points

That sucks about your account 😢, but it’s great that other people have the same suggestions as you 😃Hopefully by the next brainstorming you can get it working.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 19, 2021 at 4:16 pm
     Hub Points
    • amandac

Star Hubkin
      April 19, 2021 at 7:08 pm
       Hub Points

Oh, I hope my favorite ones make it: construction worker, secretary, lawyer, teacher, politician, just to name a few.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    May 22, 2021 at 9:37 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Here are two ideas which are fanfic arts I just created today. The first idea is how sectargy job applying panel could look.

This other picture is how I think a panel could work different each week for supply teacher/ The red days are the days they’re booked, but the black days are days they *could* be booked but currently aren’t. The only thing I couldn’t add was Morning/Afternoon symbols. The last one is an Long Term Occasional pop-up it’s not what I wanted it to look but it’s the best I could do

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  MagaCarter.
    • bailey

Star Hubkin
      May 23, 2021 at 3:37 pm
       Hub Points

Nice. You should post these to the Discord or Reddit as well if you haven’t already 😃

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
      May 23, 2021 at 4:18 pm
      Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
       Hub Points

they’re on the discord and all but the Long-term occasional Pop-up is on the Reddit.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 24, 2021 at 7:15 pm
     Hub Points

<div>Newest monthly brainstorm. Education! Anyone with ideas, make sure to share them on the reddit or discord. 😃</div>

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paralives/comments/njy8ql/community_brainstorm_session_education/

My friend and I had our own idea for having non-traditional schools, like Waldorf and Montessori. Check it out on reddit 😃

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paralives/comments/nfr54r/less_traditional_schools/

Community Brainstorm Session: Education from Paralives

Community Brainstorm Session: Education from Paralives

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    June 29, 2021 at 12:50 am
     Hub Points
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    July 1, 2021 at 4:46 pm
     Hub Points

Here’s some ideas:

events

Birthday parties can be themed all my b-day parties until I was in Gr.8 were all pool parties.

being able to have family bridal parties

wills

Memories:

Instead of learning to drive memory for paras who are eco friendly or for some reason can’t or don’t drive a “using public transit on my own for the first time” memory

Ordering/Eating out without family members for the first time

“Using my own money for the first time!”

Disabled memories

when we get fuller disablities (not that disablities are confirmed) a couple of memories could be first time getting a service dog. Another memory is when you have to “retire” that service dog and get a new dog and the first time that happens can be very strefull for handlers

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 28, 2021 at 5:02 am
     Hub Points

There is a new monthly brainstorming for town activities! I’m not sure why I can’t add the reddit post, but you guys can find it pinned at the top of the reddit page or just head to the discord.

Here are things they ask us to think about…

Which types of public lots would you like to see?

What are some town events and activities that you would like your Parafolks to participate in?

What should be the benefits of going out / exploring the town?

Should some household actions affect the whole community? If so, which ones and how?

• amandac

Star Hubkin
      July 29, 2021 at 9:23 am
       Hub Points

Here’s what comes to my mind:

Public lots – restaurants, clothing stores, supermarkets, movie theaters, sports arenas, video arcades, swimming pools, beaches

Town events – fairs, concerts, competition (swimming, racing, baking, etc.)

Benefits – can win money, trophies, gain/lose popularity/reputation points, gain/lose skill points, promotion (if job related event), meet the neighbors

Actions affect community – cheating, divorce, marriage, birth – should affect paras who know them and should congratulate/snub them for a while at least

• bailey

Star Hubkin
      August 2, 2021 at 5:10 pm
       Hub Points

All of this sounds great. I’d love to have town competitions 😃

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now