Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Gameplay & Simulation Monarchy in Paralives

• Monarchy in Paralives

Profile Photo
    • -different titles for the monarch (King/Queen/Emperor/Empress/Tsar/Tsarina/Sultan/Sultana/Kaiser)

• Different titles for the “Crown Heir” (prince/princess, dauphin, etc)

• Ability to give prince/princess noble titles as well as HRH title

• Ability to assign a regent if crown heir isn’t of age

Build/buy mode

• Castle and palaces in the world

• Royal furniture (anything from Queen Anne to Victorian era)

PAM

• tiaras/crowns

• Ballgowns for females

• Every day clothing for princes/princess

• Military formal for weddings for Princes?

Parties

• Royal balls(?)

• Banquets

• Coronation (?)

Misc:

The ability to decide where the monarchy is a constitutional one or an old fashion one

LonerEmperor replied 3 years, 3 months ago 8 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • I think the idea would be really good for a DLC Pack, this type of gameplay would be extremely interesting and would give lots of new storytelling and challenges.

Posted May 30, 2020 at 1:35 am
  • If we have monarchies as a DLC of the past I hope we can have the option of allowing an absolute monarchy decide things for inside the town/world, and having its own set world so modern technology isn’t present in it.

Being able to have a royal court

Queens/princesses assigning her ladies and Kings/princes equerries

Hire a staff

Posted May 30, 2020 at 6:32 am
  • My opinion is that monarchy is totally different game play and it should have its own game and not be included in this paralives game. Like I said it’s just my opinion Smiley

<h1>
    </h1>

Posted May 30, 2020 at 6:45 am
    • I didn’t want to be the one to say it. Cool gameplay and ideas, but not what I’d like to see in Paralives. Sorry guys!

Posted May 30, 2020 at 7:21 am
  • This is not something I would be interested in. Would be nice as a separate/optional DLC for those who want to play that way. Definitely should come with its own world because it would look out of place anywhere else.

Posted May 30, 2020 at 10:44 am
    • I agree that it should be its own DLC. I think research and coding would be very complicated for this idea to work when we are talking about a game that is still in development. This would be okay in the future but definitely not a priority for now. Although, when it becomes available, I would buy it. Just to try to feel like a royal. ?

Posted November 27, 2020 at 4:34 pm
  • but I wouldn’t want it to be part of DLC.. nor do I want it to be only in their own world. I would want to be able to arrange towns/cities to have monarchies if I want to in the game.

Posted May 30, 2020 at 4:32 pm
  • I know game about monarchy – Crusader Kings 2.

Posted August 11, 2020 at 5:14 pm
    • but that’s not a LIFE simulator game. A lot of countries still have monarchies in real life.

Posted August 13, 2020 at 3:00 am