The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Milestones

• Milestones

Rosie updated 1 year, 7 months ago 5 Members · 5 Posts
  • A7

Rising Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 12:48 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

In life, there are all these amazing milestones (learning to walk, first haircut, birthdays, losing your first tooth, learning to ride a bicycle). I think that these milestones really cause the parafolk to have human-like interactions and can have those memories. With these memories, what better way to capture them than home videos and pictures to hang on the walls or put on display at the family’s/grandparent/s home.

• Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 12:57 am
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

You could also do a type of scrap book where you can write down all the things they have accomplished, that way they can still earn skills and have their memories.

• Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 7:48 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Maybe hitting puberty? or is that tmi?

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 3:04 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I’d really like an end of life recap type thing. I suggested a big stat page Civilisation style a while back, and I really like the idea of a scrapbook you can read with memories of the Para’s life.

• Rosie

Rising Hubkin
    April 12, 2020 at 12:13 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I like the above milestones and the scrapbook idea. They could also loose a tooth and have the “tooth fairy” visit.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now