Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

• Milestones

Profile Photo

In life, there are all these amazing milestones (learning to walk, first haircut, birthdays, losing your first tooth, learning to ride a bicycle). I think that these milestones really cause the parafolk to have human-like interactions and can have those memories. With these memories, what better way to capture them than home videos and pictures to hang on the walls or put on display at the family’s/grandparent/s home.

Rosie replied 3 years, 10 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • You could also do a type of scrap book where you can write down all the things they have accomplished, that way they can still earn skills and have their memories.

Posted April 11, 2020 at 12:57 am
  • Maybe hitting puberty? or is that tmi?

Posted April 11, 2020 at 7:48 am
  • I’d really like an end of life recap type thing. I suggested a big stat page Civilisation style a while back, and I really like the idea of a scrapbook you can read with memories of the Para’s life.

Posted April 11, 2020 at 3:04 pm
  • I like the above milestones and the scrapbook idea. They could also loose a tooth and have the “tooth fairy” visit.

Posted April 12, 2020 at 12:13 am