The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools Micro-Building- “Tiny homes and trailers”

• Micro-Building- “Tiny homes and trailers”

cakeefeatured updated 10 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 5 Posts
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    December 10, 2019 at 7:29 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I think micro-building such as “tiny homes” and trailer (pretty much smaller/one room homes) would be an interesting feature. For instance if we are able to create smaller spaces for paras to live in and the mapping for them as far as moving around, in such a small space. Would be adapted based on the square footage of the lot, so for instance if it’s a ‘tiny home’ having furniture in such a compact space they wouldn’t just stand there and not be able to sit down or move around to pick things up. But, maybe they could step over things or scoot in between objects ( a coffee table and a couch for example) with little walking space to sit down. Stairs built for platform type beds they’d be able to climb the stairs then crouch down to get in bed. This could also work for any small space.

What do you guys think?

5+
  • ravenben

December 10, 2019 at 8:17 am
     Hub Points

Given how customizable Paralives’s build feature (Think of the create and edit a lot and the draggable furniture), I can’t imagine how the builders will make the builds. The trailer itself is not confirmed, but let’s keep our finger-crossed.

I count on the builders to make all sorts of awesome buildings, including the tiny homes 🙂

4+
  • ravenben

December 10, 2019 at 9:06 am
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6022]Would be adapted based on the square footage of the lot, so for instance if it’s a ‘tiny home’ having furniture in such a compact space they wouldn’t just stand there and not be able to sit down or move around to pick things up. But, maybe they could step over things or scoot in between objects ( a coffee table and a couch for example) with little walking space to sit down. Stairs built for platform type beds they’d be able to climb the stairs then crouch down to get in bed. This could also work for any small space.

[/quote]

I am not very familiar with the animation process, hopefully it is doable.

Another approach will be to have specific animation only for such tiny home’s furniture. It’s such a small detail that adding value.

1+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    December 10, 2019 at 5:19 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6022]o for instance if it’s a ‘tiny home’ having furniture in such a compact space they wouldn’t just stand there and not be able to sit down or move around to pick things up.[/quote]
    I think the size of the home shouldn’t affect that, I can imagine it could be annoying wanting to make a big home but having pathing issues because it’s not tagged as tiny.

3+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    December 11, 2019 at 10:54 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Exactly I was thinking and hoping even if its a smaller build it wouldn’t affect the pathing, hence why I mentioned I hope theyre able to adapt to the smaller environment and placing of objects. I hope the developer gets a chance to read this post on it though..

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close