The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums Paralives Discussion Making Police Career more diffcult

• Making Police Career more diffcult

Posted by MagaCarter on January 9, 2022 at 11:55 pm

There’s many things I don’t like about Sims 4 police career (Called Detective). But one of my problems is it’s way to easy, and that’s not even courting the hand-holding. One thing I would like to see in a Paralives policing career is the opportunity for “False confessions” (So Person B is protecting Person A by giving a false confession-it would be able to your para to determine if they’re telling the truth or not). And also it’s annoying that the person who is arrested in the Sims 4 is a new NPC I mean couldn’t it be someone your sim knows at least?!

Someone doesn’t like the idea of “false confessions” so what do you think should false confessions be in the game Yes or no? If no what could be some alternatives to making a policing career more “difficult”?

Poll:

https://linkto.run/p/IFGRIJA3

amandac replied 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    January 10, 2022 at 10:13 am
     Hub Points

This is not something I like or dislike. I don’t really enjoy following my paras to work, although I like the idea of monitoring what they do.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now