The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Little Actions

• Little Actions

bailey updated 8 months ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • reilly

Pro Hubkin
    February 23, 2020 at 7:38 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I absolutely love all the actions in sims 2. Particularly the ones with toddlers and babies. I loved the fact toddlers could sleep in dog beds and i thought it was so funny when they eat their food. I also loved it when toddlers cuddled and played with dogs! I love having that relationship between kids and animals and I would like for all these to be implemented in some way. I also thought it was convenient to be able to wash babies in the sink. Keep up the great work!

7+
  • Breedmond

Moderator February 24, 2020 at 7:10 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I agree. The interaction that toddlers could have with each other and kids could have with adults was more elaborate in the sims 2. Hopefully there will be details in Paralives as well. It is the little things that make a game more realistic. We already know that babies will not be objects. That already is a great feature.

5+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    March 1, 2020 at 9:31 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I hope for cute interactions for toddlers and babies as well.

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close