The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Off Topic Language

• Language

Miriak updated 7 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • A7

Humble Hubkin
    December 24, 2019 at 6:50 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

So, if you didn’t know Simlish is the language in the Sims. So is there going to be an official language for the parafolk? Maybe Paralish? Please leave any suggestions below. Thanks :)!

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    December 26, 2019 at 4:35 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

An official language would be too expensive and time-consuming to make, so there won’t be one. The mods have said a language similar to Animal Crossing is being considered, but it’s not confirmed. 🙂

1+
  • Miriak

Rising Hubkin
    March 21, 2020 at 1:34 pm
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

To be honest, I don’t want an artificial language in the game. It breaks my heart as of conlang lover, I think languages should be seen more seriously than for a tool life simulation game without focus on languages. I adore an idea of gibberish sounds without distinction between phonemas. That will make roleplaying different languages more simple, so they wouldn’t all sound european with easily distinguishable phonemas, like, there is deffinitely Rs and Ls here. In Japanese this sounds more in-between, and I want to not be able to tell if there is a distincion or not. Musical notes are too much for sure though. I like something that looks like speech sounds in Undertale too. It looks like a character has a voice, but nothing specific about what is said at all, besides lenght (1 letter = 1 tick sound).

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close