The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Kids ? ?

• Kids ? ?

bailey updated 1 year, 7 months ago 12 Members · 14 Posts
  • A7

Rising Hubkin
    April 10, 2020 at 8:55 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Hello!

I love kids ??❤️ and I think that they are crucial in Paralives!
    I am a fellow simmer and I think that Sims 4 is great, but seeing Paralives, I might be handing my favorite game reward over soon ?
    One thing I’d like to see is better/more interactions with kids. There are many milestones with kids, including taking their first steps, learning how to ride a bike, losing their first tooth, and so many more.
    What other interactions are you guys thinking of in regards to kids? Also, post any ideas you have in regard to the kid parafolk! ?
    -Abby

• GamerGirlForever

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 10, 2020 at 11:01 pm
    Friendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Older siblings being able to help their younger siblings learn things in addition to helping with homework would be a nice touch.

• Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 12:37 am
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Yes! Milestones for kids would be amazing. Personally, I would like to see more celebrations for like their birthday, or if they accomplished something. I would also love for like when teens start to drive, that the parents can help teach them, or even teach them other skills.

• Gul

Paraling
    April 11, 2020 at 2:26 am
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

I think that slowly growing up is a dream of any gamer. But is a nightmare for a developer since they would have to create tons of animations for different heights.

• Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 7:39 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

maybe slow aging can’t be done, life stages (as long as there are preteens as well) are fine for me. i do agree that stuff like the first day of school, prom and graduation is a nice idea. i would love for there to be more family gameplay, and it would be amazing if Story Progression (hopefully it’s possible) can feed into this by for e.g. providing childhood friends in your neighbourhood. or having the children of your childhood friend also bey your children’s friends!

• Aleksandra

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 11, 2020 at 1:04 pm
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

I hope for there to be slow ageing but I understand that it can be extremely challenging and time consuming. I honestly will be happy as long as there is a difference between young adults & teens 😉

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 3:08 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=7826]I think that slowly growing up is a dream of any gamer. But is a nightmare for a developer since they would have to create tons of animations for different heights.

[/quote]

The developers are actually hoping for a procedural animation system where the animations adapt based on height so they can have custom heights and gradual aging, however it’s not confirmed yet, it might not work.

• bujomomo

Parafolk
    April 12, 2020 at 8:51 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

i want more conflict between siblings. in the sims 4, they always get along. and it’s just not realistic.

i live for the DRAMAAAA

• Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 7:18 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

@Flootiesims i agree

• wonbit

Helpful Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 9:24 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I think gradual aging would be very fresh and interesting to see! Despite this, I personally wouldn’t mind if there was a simple “aging up” system, as long as each life-stage is well fleshed out. Essentially, I think either option looks promising as long as it’s done well 🙂

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now