The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Jealousy

• Jealousy

amandac updated 9 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 1, 2020 at 2:06 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I’ve found that when I’m playing the sims (again, I mean no hate we stan), if two sims are in a relationship, and then one woohoos with another Simon clear, clear view of the other, they don’t even get annoyed! What’s that about! It’s just so, so unrealistic and very unhelpful when you’re trying to play out a story. I really hope Paralives doesn’t have this same issue.

2+
  • crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 1, 2020 at 2:08 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Sorry autocorrect replaced sim with Simon- couldn’t tell you why so annoying lol

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    January 11, 2020 at 9:27 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I love the way jealousy works in TS2 because it not only affects the couple, if a friend, sibling, parent, child, etc. sees the cheating, they will react as well and it will take a toll on the relationship with the cheater.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close