The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums Off Topic Introduce yourself!

• Introduce yourself!

Michael updated 2 months ago 55 Members · 58 Posts
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    July 24, 2019 at 5:50 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

250 members already! Let’s take this opportunity to say hello and introduce ourselves! ?

So, Hi! I’m JP (short for John Paul), and I created this fansite for the wonderful community of Paralives. ?

And a question: What are you most looking forward to in the game? Or most impressed by?

I personally love this!

15+
  • Sawdust

Paraling
    July 24, 2019 at 11:39 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

G’day I’m sawdust. I come from a land down under. What drew me to Paralives was seeing the clip about building curved walls and staging. As someone who loves building, I immediately fell in love with the freedom. I can’t wait to get my hands on it and play around. 😀

I’m looking forward to following the progress of this game and hoping all goes well for Alex. 🙂

6+
  • rose-black-vampire

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 25, 2019 at 6:11 pm
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Hi I’m Rose and I’m Sanguine/Psy, a nurse and mother of 3 sons. I come from Greece and I love to play+create for the sims and I hope soon for Paralives too! I love Goth so the most of the time my creations are Dark, Gothic, Vampiric etc.( I hope we can have this style here too ) I find this amazing game from Twitter and from one video for the curved walls and the ability to build in multiple levels with the stairs to go everywhere you want ! It was Love from the first second 🥰🥰🥰 I can’t wait to be released, so i can start to build and create for this wonderful game !! It is a really awesome that we can finally have a game like the sims but much more better !!!!!!!!!! I can’t imagine how many different and amazing creations we will have !! I hope that we will have a community or something like this , so, we can share our creations and download some beautiful creations from other players 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I’m so exited !!!

8+
  • hmenzi

August 4, 2019 at 2:59 am
     Hub Points

Hello! I’m Hmenz, I’m from the horrible land of New York! I’m a retail employee and show/train dogs on the side so i have little time to do stuff, but the little time I do have i fill it with gardening and making homemade stuff like pickles,jams and salsa! What drew me to this game was FARMS!! I am SO excited to have farms and dogs in either the base game or even in some EP’s! I have high hopes for this game and will continue to love and support it emotionally and financially as long as I can!

8+
  • harmonie

August 4, 2019 at 3:49 pm
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hi, I’m Harmonie. I live in South-Central US (but really hoping to move to the Northeast someday). I’m currently preparing for grad school, where I plan to go into Musicology (music history). I play the oboe and bassoon, and particularly love woodwind and brass instruments (my username is actually an old European term for a small ensemble of woodwind/brass instruments =P), so please don’t neglect playable woodwind/brass instruments like EA has in every single The Sims game! =(

I’m looking forward to a new take on the genre from new people. The Sims series, while still doing some great things here and there, has been overtaken by greed, which ended up with The Sims 4 being a very disappointing product. With Paralives, I like the unique building tools, the return of open world, and the promise of seasons and pets from the beginning. Seasons is just as important to me as having a day/night cycle, so EA making it an EP that we have to wait years for has always aggravated me beyond belief.

5+
  • Ashes

August 6, 2019 at 12:23 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Heya! I’m Jessy, aka Ashes on the discord 😀 I’m from Belgium, and my health is too bad to allow me to study or work, so that’s a bit depressing to open up with, sorry! But on another note, I want to thanks JP for the website, and the hard work he puts into it. I also am very thankful for all the other moderators and the community as a whole!

I’m looking forward to have another contender in the genre, and I was already very impressed by what has been shown so far. I do hope Alex will be alright, and I’m sure that whatever he will add to the game, it will be good and enjoyable!

Have a nice day whoever you are, and I hope that you’ll stick around!

9+
  • skyler

Helpful Hubkin
    August 6, 2019 at 11:25 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Hello! I’m Skyler. I’ve been a huge fan of simulation games for many years now, but have often felt how empty this genre has been in terms of competition! I loved what competition did to the SimCity franchise, and how things were improved tremendously by simply listening to one’s fan-base. I see so much potential in Paralives but I’m far more impressed by how much the sole developer is actually *listening* to his potential customers. When one is hands on with what the people want, it has no choice but to flourish. Also! I’m a huge fan of custom content, so I’m hoping we get the option to add unique items to the game as well. Only time will tell, but I’m so happy to be here regardless! Thanks to Alex & JP!

5+
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    August 8, 2019 at 3:18 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hello, I’m Aibas, and i’m From Libya!

I have No talents ( I’m quite boring ) but I’m currently trying to get into something besides Gaming! I am Bilingual( pretty sure most people are now) so I am fluent in Both English and Arabic!
    and I’ve been a long time Sims player since I was 7. My first ever sims game was The sims 2 on PS2 and since then I have been searching for something else that fits into the Life Simulation Category and I have stumbled upon Paralives! I Am dedicated to this community and visit it on Discord everyday, it’s currently my number 1 passion and I’m looking forward to learning more about it and listening in on exciting features to be announced in the future! I hope we can all get along and share our Excitement for this upcoming Game!

Ps: I stumbled across Paralives on a Seri Pixel Biologist YouTube Comment 😀

4+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    August 8, 2019 at 10:13 pm
     Hub Points

Welcome everyone! Can you believe there are now over 400 members on the forum?! ?

It’s starting to feel a little more lively around here!

4+
  • jennaa

August 8, 2019 at 11:52 pm
     Hub Points

hey everyone!
    I know I’m a little late to the party, but I’m jenna! I don’t really have any hobbies, although I am attempting to learn japanese. of course, I love life simulation games (such as the sims..) anyway, enough about me! I’ve known about paralives for a few weeks now, but I never knew there was a forum! so far, it has exceeded any expectations that I had of it. even though we don’t know much yet (like gameplay, the parafolk, ect.) I’m still really excited for this game.

3+
  • Señorita Conejita

August 9, 2019 at 3:54 am
     Hub Points

Hey y’all! I’m Amber and I’ve been playing all generations of The Sims since 2002. I’ve created content and I own all the packs to date.

But I’ve become bored and frustrated! Every time a new pack comes out… I’m excited because it’s a new shiny object but that excitement flame is quickly burnt out because it seems that all the packs and new content for the Sims is just… lackluster lately. They just don’t seem to care what we think or want anymore… just selling more packs no matter the happiness of players.

I’ve been asking for stair variations, curved walls, plaza lots, etc… for a long long time. Crickets.

Why have gurus and forums if you ignore all the player suggestions??

Anyways…. I’m a builder. I love to build real life floor plans and plan out future homes and build whole neighborhoods out. Sooo I’m looking forward to Paralives like sooo much! And that’s severely underselling my excitement!

Besides simming, I’m a stay at home mom and I am also a youth leader, Girl Scouts leader and a bunch of other stuff lol.

I like to draw, cook/bake, read, anything on computer or console, and sing.

Hooray!

1+
  • nadja55

August 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
     Hub Points

Hey all,
    I thought I should introduce myself too. I´m a mother of two children.
    I have played The Sims 2,3 and 4. I have all the packs from The Sims 2 and 3 and love those games. I also have almost every pack from Sims 4, but got so dissapointed so I just started not to buy anymore.I like to build and create my own houses and neighbourhoods and miss that so much in the sims 4.

I love this game Paralives already and I can see me buing it.

I´m from Sweden, and I work as a caregiver for old people. I love my work.
    I live in a house in a small contryvillage, and love to spend a lot of time outside, working in my garden, strolling in the woods with my dog.
    I also like whatching movies and tv-shows. And of course I like gaming and whatch others playing game at YouTube.

1+
  • rbolton

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 12, 2019 at 9:09 am
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Hey there. My internet alias is RBolton or Ramsay Bolton (I prefer to keep my true identity a secret for privacy reasons) but you could just call me RBolton.

My first Sims game is TS3, and even though I never got any expansion packs I still love to play it. One of my favorite features from it is the open world, and I’m happy to see that Paralives will be implementing it. Even though I don’t have TS4 (and probably never will, especially with the latest rebranding), I hope that Paralives will have the clay-like character creation and hopefully emotions. I also have TS2: Ultimate Collection, and one thing from that I hope will be in this game is the story.

For my hobbies, I like alternate history and thus I’m into games such as Eu4 and Ck2. I also play the piano and do taekwondo. That’s all 😀

1+
  • sommorebutta

August 18, 2019 at 4:58 pm
     Hub Points

Hi everyone I’m SommoreButta. I’m from the US. A huge Sims fanatic. I’ve been playing since 2001. I’m also a huge Barbie fanatic. When I saw a commercial for the Sims on MTV in 2000. I was intrigued. I started searching for all of the information I could find on it. I noticed it was a lot like digital Barbie. All the things I wanted to do with Barbie. Without the mess. I love it. I have all of the Sims 1-4.

I use the Sims as a coping mechanism. A escape from every day life like a fantasy world. I’m cool with that.

I don’t really want to put too many expectations on Paralives. I’ve noticed a lot of ppl want so many things that The Sims doesn’t have. I just want to see what Alex will bring to the table in his simulation game. No expectations no disappointments.

Can’t wait to see your hardwork Alex.

1+
  • betabug64

Paraling
    August 19, 2019 at 11:27 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’m Beta Bug! When I first found this game in a news article, I was stoked! And I wanna know what’ll happen next to this game! Right now, I don’t want to put many stocks on it just yet, as this is just a small thing, and I wanna see if it’ll grow bigger in the future, and I’d be able to pay and create worlds & systemic stories for everyone!

1+
  • dreamcytcher

August 23, 2019 at 2:19 am
     Hub Points

Hi I’m DreamCytcher!

I’m probably the only Malaysian Chinese on this site. Simulation games are always part of my childhood (more than just The Sims) and now I own three of The Sims games. Also I’m a member of their forum with the same username.

One day I saw the news about Paralives and it really stuns me with all those amazing building tools and features, although I wasn’t too fond with the graphics. I think this game has so much potential and possibility in innovating something The Sims series have not been able to do in their game.

Also, I like to brainstorm for ideas so this might be the best platform for me to give my ideas about a good simulation game. I hope I can contribute something to the game in the early development stage and watch it grow like a proud dad ^^

1+
  • lalarose

August 23, 2019 at 4:20 am
     Hub Points

Hi everyone I’m lalarose!

I’ve been a fan and gamer of simulations games from Second Life to The Sims. I also love and have been creating custom content for the sims over the past couple of years. I’m really excited for Paralives debut, since I heard about the developer making a game as everyone calls it ‘competition for sims’ and I really do believe it will be. But I also know Paralives will have a fresh and unique take on its own in the simulation market that’s never been seen or done before. I cant wait to make custom content for the future of Paralives though and am so excited to be a part of this journey like many of us =)

1+
  • ?????? ♡

September 11, 2019 at 10:37 pm
     Hub Points

Hiii! I’m Psalms, a twenty-year-old college studies who lovesssss games lol. I’ve been playing The Sims since I was about thirteen/fourteen, and was definitely drawn to Paralives since it’s one of the first life simulation games (other than TS) that had caught my eye. I’m super excited to see what this game has in store for us, I just know it’ll be like a breath of fresh air when it’s finally released. I’m already loving how the little snippets of the game look, and how active the community is with one another. I’m a little bit late to the forum, but still glad I decided to check out this site!

1+
  • Jeremia Lecato

Parafolk
    September 12, 2019 at 3:30 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

Hey! I’m Jeremia Lecato, and I’m from USA. I first appeared in The Sims 3 PC since 2011 and then I reappear The Sims 4 PC. Paralives is gonna be the best game ever! I’m a hip hop and R&B singer and rapper who loves to sing and rap pop, soul, reggae, and electronica. I’m so lovin’ this site for real yo!

1+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    September 12, 2019 at 11:04 am
     Hub Points

Welcome everyone. 🙂 Thanks for contributing!

2+
  • Hasina

September 12, 2019 at 5:21 pm
     Hub Points

So this might be a little late but imma go ahead. My name name is oohasina and I am a big fan of simulation games but unfortunately haven’t been able to have one. I would love to have sims 4 but it is expensive for me to have so I use lets plays on YouTube as an outlet.
    I am 16 and outta high school.

I love YouTube, listening to music, and reading. I am very excited for paralives and I hope it will be affordable because dollars is WOW this days in my country (I’m from a place in Africa that’s not South Africa).
    Nice to meet you all!

1+
  • Kelly Ann

September 13, 2019 at 4:04 pm
     Hub Points

Hiya! I’m Kelly. I’ve been playing The Sims since TS1 came out and I’m really desperate for a new simulation game to give EA a run for their money.

1+
  • Pinstar

September 15, 2019 at 8:01 pm
     Hub Points

My name is Brian, but better known as Pinstar.

I am the creator of the “Legacy Challenge” for the Sims series. (Along with the Apocalypse Challenge, The Wonderchild Challenge and more)

I’ve been playing The Sims since the original but have become a bit disillusioned with the direction the series has taken and the overall drop in quality.

Paralives looks to have the spark of what made the Sims series wonderful back in the day and I’m eagerly following it.

I’m looking forward to creating challenges for it based on how the mechanics shake out, either adapting my Legacy Challenge for it, or creating brand new challenges.

Either way, I can’t wait to see what this game has in store.

3+
  • shxzo

September 15, 2019 at 9:12 pm
     Hub Points

Hi ! I’m Sophie and i just turned 16. I’m from USA and I’m a figure skater. I just really thought this was a cool game so I wanted to become more involved. I really love art and music. I want to make custom content maybe one day for the game. 🙂

2+
  • Stacey

September 25, 2019 at 8:08 pm
     Hub Points

Hi everyone! Im so excited by this game and it’s development. I’ve been playing The Sims since it’s release almost twenty years ago and I love gaming in general. I am so excited for Paralives.

1+
  • Menchula

October 8, 2019 at 6:40 pm
     Hub Points

Hello, my name is Paloma, I just registered. I am very excited about Paralives and very pleasantly surprised by all its possibilities. I’m a veteran fan of the sims saga, and I’m very disappointed with the last two games. Paralives has not yet come out and I see better game than the sims 4. So I am very excited and I hope I can help with something. Sorry for my english 😉

2+
  • suelimoreira

October 8, 2019 at 10:08 pm
     Hub Points

ola sou sueli moreira moro no brasil na cidade do rio de janeiro,me encantei pelo paralive pelo seguinte motivo ,pois podemos ir de um lado ao outro sem ter aquela barrinha de carregamento , e tambem por ser um jogo base e vim incluido varios itens e animais e o modo criação é maravilhoso podemos sim fazer paredes da forma que quisermos e tambem podemos construir sem limites,eu adoro construir no jogo concorrente ,mas la há algumas limitações que nao nos permite soltar mas a nossa imaginação, e não esqueçam de colocar a versão portugues brazil ok beijos em todos

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  suelimoreira.
    1+
  • Fiona

November 3, 2019 at 11:35 pm
     Hub Points

Hi, I’m Fiona, from Argentina. I came here with one goal in mind: To switch from the sims to paralives the moment it has most of the features I would find entertaining.

1+
  • kesi2008

November 4, 2019 at 12:58 pm
     Hub Points

I don’t know if I already introduced myself but my name is Kesionna. I joined paralives because I feel like I am finally apart of a team in the making. The game looks very cool and I want to help in creating it by giving some ideas and feedback. Also I commend Alex for what he is trying to accomplish by himself. And I would like another game besides the sims because frankly they fell off.

2+
  • A7

Humble Hubkin
    November 9, 2019 at 4:36 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Hi, I am A7! I love the sims 4, but have been looking into Paralives and I AM AMAZED! I love animals and building things. This fits right into both of these categories (architecture and pets) and so much more. I am most looking forward to the building mode (the perspective points and sliders).

I cannot wait for the release!!! 🙂

1+
  • Danny

December 3, 2019 at 5:10 pm
     Hub Points

Hey, my name is Danny! I’m a 20 year old speech/voice therapist in training. I live in Germany, near Hanover!
    I’m a Sims player since ~2006, I started with the original game and was addicted immediately! Though I still like the Sims, I despise EA’s pricing policy and their lack of listening to the fan base. This is why I support Paralives and became a patron – I might not have the best economical situation but I’m willing to help young talents out!

When I’m not studying or playing The Sims, I mostly play Nintendo games (Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Mii-themed games like Tomodachi Life…) or watch youtubers of almost all kinds – beauty, music, gaming, reviews!

2+
  • Hanabi2000

December 5, 2019 at 8:05 pm
     Hub Points

Hii! My name is Hanabi and I am one of many who is sick and tired of EA’s laziness and greediness when it comes to the sims. I am so incredibly happy to see someone create such a beautiful game with much consideration for the customer!

1+
  • Vivi Fellow

Noteworthy Newcomer
    December 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

Hello, I’m Vivi, and I’m from Spain. I play the Sims since 2004, when The Sims 2 came out, but I was very interested when the first paralives’ tweet came out. I always thought that The Sims need a strong competitor, something similar that happend with Simcity and Cities Skylines, and I think that Paralives is a good option.
    The game looks great, it have their own style and gives you a lot of tools for create the house of your dreams. I can’t wait to see how the parafolks looks like! :3

1+
  • cmel85

January 7, 2020 at 4:20 pm
     Hub Points

Hi fellow Paralives Fans! I am Carrie. Thank you JP for making this fansite!

I am looking forward to really all aspects of the game. I look forward to how the characters are developed. I look forward to hopefully really following the characters life through all aspects of their daily life. Even the boring tasks such as working or getting groceries.

I am thoroughly impressed that one person has been able to create such a perfect world that I thought only my imagination could create!

2+
  • Sana

Noteworthy Newcomer
    January 24, 2020 at 6:04 pm
     Hub Points

Hello, I’m from France and heard about Paralives just last week. I’m a long time Sims 2 player and feel the need to try a life simulation game which hopefully will be a little bit different, and be, as Vivi Fellow said, a strong competitor to EA Games and all Sims games series.

I’m crossing my fingers for Paralives being released with all super great and attractive.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sana.
    4+
  • Corona~!

January 27, 2020 at 10:54 pm
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Howdy, Parafolks, my name’s Corona~!

I’m an aspiring artist from America and a former fan of The Sims who got my start with Deluxe Edition back in 2004. If you wonder why “former”, well… long story short, I’m currently recovering from a stint as a troll brought on by coping with EA assuming that due to The Sims having no competition people would buy whatever they put out. My hope is to retool all of that frustration towards supporting Paralives instead of wasting it screaming at EA to fall on deaf ears.

My hobbies include gaming, reading comics and hanging out with my friends, but what really gets me fired up is making something! From drawing to writing and all manner of design, creativity is my passion and I love to share my ideas and creations.

That’s actually why I joined this forum: I was posting so much feedback for Paralives on Twitter that it only made sense to go somewhere I could plan things out better and share it in longform instead of doing 300 character post after 300 character post somewhere I couldn’t edit things to be more coherent each time inspiration struck.

Not that I think they desperately need my ideas given how great the game is already shaping up to be. The innovations in dynamic sizing and placement for objects and building parts completely blew my mind but what I’m really dying to see is how that kind of forward-thinking and versatility translates to Parafolks or the world at large.

3+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    January 28, 2020 at 11:14 am
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6770]Howdy, Parafolks, my name’s Corona~!

[/quote]

Welcome @starwingcorona 😀 Thanks for joining. I’m sure your ideas won’t be ignored by the Paralives devs. 🙂 I’m not sure how often the devs browse here so feel free to share your forum links with them on Twitter. 😀

2+
  • Deadnoise

Noteworthy Newcomer
    March 6, 2020 at 6:52 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

Bonjour !
    The name is Deadnoise and im from France, so pardon my poor english ^-^

I was first introducet to the sims at a very yough age, my sister and i would play the sims 1 on the old family computer. Then i played the sims 3 for a good while durring my early teenage years and now im here, trying to re-connect with this game series while working as a free lance Graphical designer.

Im very exited and interested about Paralives ! Just seeing the first previews on YT made my jaw drop with a feeling of nostalgia hitting me right in the feels.

I wish good luck to the Paralives dev team ! This is indeed a REALLY HUGE project, but please do not rush it ! Take your time in order to polish everything.

As Shigeru Miyamoto once sayd. “A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.”

2+
  • Miriak

Rising Hubkin
    March 21, 2020 at 10:29 am
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I’m Miriak, as a surname, japanese style. I’m russian, but I’m pretty fluent in English to the point of being bilingual. I see myself as agender with feminine moments, prefer “they”, “them”. In Russian there is no way to say neutral pronouns, so I’m a fan of them, and I’m constantly saying “they”, “person” about the others to avoid pointing at gender even of cis people. I’m an artistic tulpaforcer with big emotional problems, but I’m trying hard to take care of myself.

I was a die-hard fan of Sims when I was young, I’ve bought all Sims 2 expansions, but I was too late on Sims 1 and was disappointed with Sims 3 and Sims 4, yet still enjoyed a lot about their features, their drama and their fanbase. As many others, I have felt that “The Sims” needs competition and I was searching for similiar games on PC, both big and indie. I was also learning about my gaming preferences, about game design in general and such, so this isn’t just about The Sims for me, but it’s apperant that the genre itself needs renewal.

I was enjoying every video from Alex on Paralives and a couple of them past I joined fan platforms, started showing activity. I am not a builder, but I was astonished by simplicity of actions in videos, it looks so intuitive for me. The visual style is good for me too, and since it is a “Sims-clone”, I’m eagerly waiting for characters and simulation itself, whatever they may end up as. I love how developers treat their community kindly and with attention, that makes me feel good despite of the game, but it is important for me that this game is a successor of The Sims idea, because it is my old love and a broken heart in some way.

I was trying to make my own concepts for a sim game, and when I was doing it, I’ve learned about myself that I want 1) complicated personalities, psychology, sociology, (I’ve suggested using topics as a way for characters to think), 2) vast interactivity with objects, for making they feel more real, kinetic and meaningful, 3) many unique decorative objects and character parts (clothes, hairs and what not), which mostly are supported by fan-base, 4) roleplaying possibilities and huge customisation, like clothing and object creators that I suggested, 5) features involving books, their customisation, complexity. I want a lot with a burning passion, and I know that Paralives should be just Paralives and not my dream, and I’m cool with that and I wish this project all the luck.

1+
  • Kaitlyn

Rising Hubkin
    March 25, 2020 at 2:59 pm
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Hi! I’m Kaitlyn. What drew me to Paralives is the short video clips that are being released by the devs. I’m so impressed with what’s been done so far! It looks like they really understand what their target audience wants and are giving us what we’ve been praying to the life simulation gods for, finally! I’ve been playing the Sims since Sims 2 Life Stories (my fav of the Sims franchise). Something random about me: I love animals, and I’m a Hufflepuff. 😀

1+
  • Eritzkak

Humble Hubkin
    April 8, 2020 at 6:33 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Hey! My name’s Erika, and I live in Sweden. Just joined, and I’m so looking forward to paralives!! I love realistic sim games, been playing sims my entire life. I currently live in an apartment with my boyfriend and two cats, but we’re currently looking for a farm to purchase. I’m interested in gardening, and my favourite animal is the alpaca, so I’m an aspiring alpaca farmer! I’m growing veggies, and one day I’ll want to be able to grow all of my plant based food myself 🙂 My other hobbies include playing the piano, writing, drawing and playing games. I’m also learning how to sew my own clothes! Cheers 😀

2+
  • Jenny

Parafolk
    April 8, 2020 at 9:22 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hello lovelies!

This will be rather short, but my name is Jenny and I am from Chicago, Illinois. I’ve been following Paralives from the very beginning and am super excited for this game. I’ve been playing the sims since the beginning and is no long as fun or interning, so this new game is exactly what I (and I believe many others) need. Looking forward to new updates and teasers!

3+
  • MidnightPearl

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 10, 2020 at 3:17 am
    Picture PerfectFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Hello, I’m MidnightPearl, I have came here today, well I should’ve came earlier but been busy doing stuff for the Sims 4 and Dragon Quest Builders 2 game and others. I’m very excited that a customised game like this is in the works, everything I wanted is coming into a game like this ParLives, I cannot wait to see the Parafolk and cannot wait to play this game too. Looking forward to see and know more, hopefully it’ll out this year or next.

Cheers!

2+
  • SocialFalkon

Paraling
    April 10, 2020 at 5:42 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Kind of late lol but anyways;
    Hello there! I’m Falkon, you can just call me Falk 🙂
    I’ve always loved simulation games, specially citybuilders and “life” simulators. Since I was a kid I’d spend hours playing games like The Sims, SimCity, and other sim games.
    About me- I’m a dancer in progress, dreaming big about dancing and training hard to get better! I also love photography and film, and I love learning languages. I want to learn all the languages I can!
    I’m pretty excited about this game coming out, I’ve been following the developing for a long time and I love how much it’s upgraded!

3+
  • AubyWasabi

Humble Hubkin
    April 10, 2020 at 6:55 am
    Diamond EggFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=7723] “I love learning languages. I want to learn all the languages I can!”

[/quote]

I love languages too! Let’s become polyglots ;p

1+
  • Gaynor

Paraling
    April 13, 2020 at 6:16 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Hi, I’m Gaynor from Australia. I am retired and fill my days walking my two little dogs, making greeting cards and going to the gym (when they re-open I will anyhoo) I’m really looking forward to Paralives as, same as many others here, I am tired of EA’s greed and laziness. Loving how you can freely move and resize everything and also the colour swatch/wheel. Thanks JP for bringing us all together and a huge thanks to Alex Masse for bringing life and competition to the simulation gaming world.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Gaynor.
    1+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 13, 2020 at 1:30 pm
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hi, I’m sweetchillisauceress or sweetchilli. I’m 22, female, and an Aussie. I’ve been following Paralives via Twitter for some time now, but only just joined up here yesterday because of the egg hunt. I’ve been playing The Sims since I was 9 (started with The Sims 2 Holiday Edition). I’d call it an obsession, I’ve spent 3757 hours on ts4 alone. It’s all getting a bit stale though, I have to go to great lengths to make the game interesting again – challenges and such. Paralives seems like a breath of fresh air and it seems like every disenfranchised simmer’s dreams are riding on it. No pressure, devs! Haha. I’m going to be following everything very closely. I’d especially love to see some gameplay when it’s ready, probably way down the track. Other simmers focus on customising the sims or building, but I play to make stories. I want to make characters I can fall in love with and then make chaos in their lives – mwahaha and all that. I hope in the meantime I can get to know you guys 🙂

Cheers!

1+
  • csturner85

Paraling
    April 13, 2020 at 4:01 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Hey everyone, I’m Cee. 35 “gasps”, and from the US. I love life simulation games and I am sooo excited for Paralives just because what we have been shown and told so far exceeds any expectation that I would have had for the Sims franchise. I am most looking forward to how the story progression, interactions, relationships, and aging are going to work in the game. I have never been able to get past a second generation in the Sims just because it is so stale and repetitive IMO, so I am really looking forward to see what they do with Paralives.

1+
  • Calarand

High Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 7:21 am
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I somehow managed to miss this thread until now, shame on me. So let’s make this official.

Hey, everyone, I’m a senile 44 years old lady from Eastern Europe and an English philologist with a penchant for 3D art and angsty writings. Jack of all trades, master of just one, really.

I’ve been playing the Sims for the past 20 years, ever since the very first game in the franchise was released. Simulation games of all kinds have always been a safe haven for me when real life kicks my behind. I enjoy making my pixel people happy and making sure their lives are fun and interesting. I’m wicked good at interior design, especially for smaller, cramped spaces, but I’m an absolutely horrible builder.

I found about Paralives from a friend and I’m trying to keep my excitement about it on a short leash, but it’s NOT easy. The features I’ve seen so far and the overall aesthetics of the game are simply amazing, and I can’t wait to find out more.

3+
  • AwesomeSoxs

April 14, 2020 at 8:26 pm
     Hub Points

Hi I am Mfolk1. I am from upstate NY and I am a senior in college.

• wonbit

Helpful Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 9:46 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Hi! My name is Mariana, I’m from Portugal. I’m currently 18 and in my first year of University, studying translation/linguistics. I’ve been playing games since before I could even read and life simulation is something that has always captivated me! I’ve been waiting for more diversity in the genre for a long time and I’m glad to finally see a promising team willing to take on the challenge. Best wishes to everyone, I’ll be looking forward to new discussions and updates.

3+
  • fion

April 15, 2020 at 5:57 pm
     Hub Points

hi im fiona (:

thanks for creating this site its really impressive!

to answer your question, i’m honestly looking forward to everything the
    devs have put out so far they’ve put so much work into the game already
    and it looks absolutely stunning and very intricate. i can genuinely tell this
    is a passion project and not just a cash grab with how hard they’re all working.
    it’s truly a breath of fresh air to see a simulation-esque game that is thought out
    and incorporates the community so well. i can’t wait to see what future ideas
    they reveal to us, because so far they have not disappointed one bit!

2+
  • InfuseBey

April 16, 2020 at 5:46 pm
    Friendship Badge
     Hub Points

Hey, I’m Nia and I’m 24 .I like painting, reading and playing games in my free time and am currently learning how to play the ukulele. I’m super excited for Paralives to come out and dive into it’s world.I can really see the team although small, is putting in a lot of detail and passion in this game and that for me is the thing that will set it apart from the Sims series :).

2+
  • Carelle

Rising Hubkin
    April 22, 2020 at 10:50 pm
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Hello, I’m Carelle! I have been playing the sims since sims 2, though most of my fond memories come from Sims 3. I like to draw my D&D characters and write up their backstories, and sometimes I recreate them to the best of my abilities in the sims 4. I went to college for game programming, learned C++ and Unity C#, and made a few demo games. I’m excited about Paralives, and to see what it becomes so far, everything seems very promising, and the devs seem very competent. I can’t wait to see what all everyone comes up with and what the devs add.

2+
  • Ohayo_sandra

Paraling
    April 28, 2020 at 8:43 am
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hi guys! My name is Sandra and I am a lover of good sushi and anime! I fell in love with the paralives idea and I cannot wait to buy it and play it 😀 I wish it could happen during this lockdown but looking at how creator and his coworkers are invested in making us this wonderful game I’m willing to wait as long as they need :)!

I’m excited to see how our Parafolks will look like! Yay!^^

2+
  • AngiesPixels

May 1, 2020 at 7:34 pm
     Hub Points

Hello everyone! My name is Angie and I’ve been playing simulation games for just over 20 years now. Yes, I started with the other game. I was so disappointed with their fourth release and have been looking for a replacement game. After seeing all the Paralife videos today, I am hopeful that THIS is going to be THE game I always wanted! I am unashamed to say that I got super giddy over the toilet paper! What makes me most excited about this game is that it is an Indie game! No corporate overlords looking to squeeze every penny from my wallet. Can’t wait to see more!

3+
  • Ainzie

Paraling
    May 3, 2020 at 6:01 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Hi everyone,

I’m Ainslie and I’m from South Africa.

I came across Paralives through a YouTube video and because I really love The Sims 4, Paralives caught my attention.

I’m looking forward to experiencing the game and it’s content when it’s released on Steam!
    It’s very exciting! 💗

Nice to meet you all! 🌸
    Cheers :3

4+
  • Michael

Paraling
    May 9, 2020 at 4:29 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hi everyone! Just signed up and thought I would just give a quick introduction.

My name is Michael (if you hadn’t already guessed) and I am from Scotland. Been playing The Sims franchise pretty much since the release, my uncle gave me a “patched” version of The Sims 1 and I was hooked. Bought the Deluxe edition followed by all the expansion packs. Favourites earliest memories would be the announcements of Superstar and Makin’ Magic, to this day still 2 of my favourite Expansion Packs ever.

Been following Paralives for a while now, looks very promising and can’t wait to continue to see what more they will be implementing!

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close