The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Interactive World

• Interactive World

Sana updated 10 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • Breedmond

Moderator January 14, 2020 at 5:51 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I don’t know if anyone already mentioned this or something similar, but I was thinking that I would be great if Para’s could interact with many objects in the neighborhood. For example, throw trash from their inventory in the neighborhood trash can, create street art, pick up Paradimes that fell on the floor, climb trees, pick flowers etc. There will probably certain things that Para’s can do when in the neighborhood, the more interactions possible will make the game feel more realistic. As opposed to just seeing you Para move through the neighborhood solely to reach their destination.

4+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 14, 2020 at 8:03 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I think this would be a great idea!

1+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 14, 2020 at 11:18 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Love this idea! This should be affected by their personality as well, if they’re lazy they’ll toss trash on the floor, if they’re good they’ll pick it up etc.

3+
  • Sana

Noteworthy Newcomer
    January 25, 2020 at 11:07 am
     Hub Points

I agree that this would be an excellent idea. See also paras acting in places like forests and in nature, not just in a town or traditional neighboorhood.

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close