The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation INTERACTIVE KIDS

• INTERACTIVE KIDS

Tini96 updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago 8 Members · 11 Posts
  • NessaHope

May 6, 2020 at 4:14 am
     Hub Points

Okay, let’s talk about kids. List of chores? Crushes or celebrity crushes? Best friends or enemies? Bullies? Squads? Interactive schools? Grades? WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!

9+
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    May 6, 2020 at 8:14 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Bullies: No, i don’t think it’ll be a popular idea
    Crushes: Definitely, kids have crushes too
    Interactive schools: i’m not sure since the developers said that a lot of Rabbit holes are included, if it would be implemented, then i would want it to be optional
    Squads: no eww, maybe friend groups sound better
    School grades: Yes, and consequences to slacking off

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  Aibas(Ahmed Saddig). Reason: Spelling Mistake
    7+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 6, 2020 at 10:55 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would not want bullying in the game.
    Best friends/enemies are good.
    I’d rather school not be open but interactive (having some choices of what they do while in school) would be nice (not sure if that’s what you meant)
    Chores for kids – of course! washing dishes, making the beds, setting the table, taking out the garbage, etc.
    Crushes – absolutely. Whether on a celebrity on “real” para.
    School grade consequences I love.

8+
  • Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
    May 6, 2020 at 1:48 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Bullying can happen if it is done right. With mean interactions, you can have kids who hate each other
    It wouldn’t be bullying in a sense of physical attack, but something more light

1+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 6, 2020 at 2:32 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

List of chores? I hope we’ll have chores for kids of all ages to do.
    Crushes or celebrity crushes? I won’t mind crushes for older kids/younger teens, but I won’t be distraught if they save the romance for later in life.
    Best friends or enemies? I hope kids will be able to have best friends starting early in life. Maybe “enemies” for older kids, thought I think that’s a really strong word for a child. Maybe ‘rivals’ would be more fitting.
    Bullies? I don’t think I’d want bulling without knowing how it would be done. I can deal with mild pranks, but I don’t want kids in the game harassing each other.
    Squads? Like cheer leading squads? That would be cool for a hobby. I hope we can get that at some point.
    Interactive schools? Grades? Sadly, Alex has said that we won’t have interactive schools, at least not at launch. Maybe it could come later, but I doubt it. But I can’t see why we wouldn’t have grades.

7+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    May 7, 2020 at 4:08 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

No to bullying, don’t know what you mean by squads, yes to chores and grades, best friends I would have thought of as a given, though crushes… I don’t think children should be experiencing romance just yet. If it was just an infatuation that affected how they interacted with their crush, maybe, but definitely no kissing or even handholding until teens. I just feel that it’s not appropriate to depict child romance in a game.

4+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 7, 2020 at 11:29 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8713]Bullying can happen if it is done right. With mean interactions, you can have kids who hate each other
    It wouldn’t be bullying in a sense of physical attack, but something more light

[/quote]
    I like “mean” instead of “bully” and nothing too harsh at that.

3+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 7, 2020 at 11:31 am
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8731]No to bullying, don’t know what you mean by squads, yes to chores and grades, best friends I would have thought of as a given, though crushes… I don’t think children should be experiencing romance just yet. If it was just an infatuation that affected how they interacted with their crush, maybe, but definitely no kissing or even handholding until teens. I just feel that it’s not appropriate to depict child romance in a game.

[/quote]

Oh, no, not children having crushes. I think crushes should start in the teenage years.

4+
  • Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
    May 7, 2020 at 4:14 pm
     Hub Points

It depends what age do we mean by saying kids and teens. I think that kids should start experience crushes after they are ten years old. It would be that pre-teen life stage everyone want in The Sims.

3+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    May 7, 2020 at 7:31 pm
     Hub Points

As others were mentioning it’d depend on the ages of the kids like younger 5-8 or 9-11 because each age group would have different interest and act differently.

If we’re talking the younger ages 5-8
    Chores: I wouldn’t mind but not be forced.
    Crushes: No. I feel it’s too young for them to be having romance.
    I’d say maybe they could pick up some beginning hobbies like drawing/painting, ballet, reading, building blocks (like legos),writing, a sport of some sort.
    Best friends: I agree with them having best friends and rivalry between friends or ex-friends.
    Interactive schools: I’d prefer it to be a rabbit hole at this level of elementary.

Kids 9-11
    Chores: Yes
    Crushes: I’d say yes. Because every child is different some may or may not have crushes at that age but it’d be cute to see!
    Bullies: I don’t mind the bullying if it’s something like taunting (like how bros and sis do to each other) or pranks that’s fine, but not to the point where it could cause the child extreme sadness or depression. I’d like to think it’d be a good opportunity for paras to stand up to the bullies and gain a confidence/become stronger trait within themselves, then the kids would back off.
    Interactive schools: For older kids yes.

I’m not sure what you meant by squads though? But great ideas! 🙂

5+
  • Tini96

Star Hubkin
    May 16, 2020 at 1:43 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I wouldn’t want bullying in my game, but it would be great if it’s an option for people who want that in game.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close