The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Individual Fashion-Style and General Styles

• Individual Fashion-Style and General Styles

crabwhatalad updated 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Shiki

Paraling
    December 24, 2019 at 8:36 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

People have different tastes in Fashion and it also is differented in age-groups.
    Besides from everyday-clothes most people wear on the street i recommend other fashion too to make paralives more individual and interesting to play!
    There are a lot fashions all over the world and they are all able to combine differently.
    Some people might to wear more brighter colors as pastel, other darker like black. Sometimes they are funny fashions like Black with Rainbow Colours.
    We all ever heard about punk-fashion, and fashion among emo.
    There are casual fashions, lolitas,tomboys and a lot other stuffs. Vintage,Romantic,modern,cyber,fantasy,cartoony, etc etc
    Also there might be able to have a many variety of customs for partys and other events. Superhero-Like customs,Fantasy,Cosplay,Halloween..
    Since there are so many ways to put individualism in clothes, it can also be possible in make-up, furnitures and other stuff

What do you think of it and what fashions would you like to have?

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 1, 2020 at 1:42 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I completely and utterly agree with this! We need more individuality in the game and fashion is a great way to show off personality.
    I really want makeup to be a big part in this, as it really makes the character and can really make them look unique. I would want all makeup to be unisex too- why shouldn’t a man wear eyeliner?

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now