The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Immortal Parafolk

• Immortal Parafolk

amandac updated 1 month, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • Midnight Blue

Parafolk
    October 9, 2020 at 9:33 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

This is something I thought could be considered for later updates but maybe the ability to have immortal paras(outside of them being vampires)? Like you could turn off aging for parafolk you don’t control(Like individual para?) I would love the possibility of having an immortal para that just keeps popping up every now and then.

6+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    October 14, 2020 at 6:49 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

The ability to control aging is a must for me. It was an amazing experience for me to finally realise I could do this in the sims. I can accomplish so much more storytelling and achieve my goals more easily if I freeze aging (at least for a while). As for individual immortal parafolk I could get behind some immortal occults, maybe in an expansion pack there could be vampires and witches etc that don’t die except under specific circumstances.

3+
  • amandac

Star Hubkin
    October 15, 2020 at 9:44 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I absolutely need “aging off”. I like to play on the longest life-span possible and then have to set the aging back so many times because I’m still not done with my characters’ lives.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close