Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums General Ideas Ideas for babies

• since its an open worl I would like to see strollers for the babies
    -milk bottles
    -be able to carry the baby around
    -change the baby on the changing table
    -more outfit ideas
    -car seats

Posted December 8, 2019 at 6:02 am
  • I’m loving all these great ideas! I would also love if we could hand the infant to another para – I hate to see them on the floor.

Posted December 10, 2019 at 9:08 am
  • I took early devellopement classes and they are 3 types of babies , good babies(don’t cry much happy) , bad babies(cry no routine grumpy) and slow babies(take lots of time to get a reaction) and the categorie you have as a baby affect your temperament forever

Posted January 8, 2020 at 7:26 pm
  • Babies should have personality. That is one thing among the many things I want babies to have.

Posted January 11, 2020 at 2:58 pm
  • I feel like if the babies (and toddlers?) are not potty trained, or taught to speak, etc. they should have significant drawbacks when older, like not automatically using toilets, or not being able to communicate to strangers.

Posted February 3, 2020 at 9:09 am
  • <div>Some friends and I came across a baby simulator game and we decided to check it out because we thought it would give us interesting ideas that could be used for Paralives. The game was more for kids, but we thought the gameplay elements themselves could translate well into Paralives an in-depth baby system for Paralives.</div>

We complied the most interesting gameplay elements into a Google doc and sent it to the devs on Discord, so we hope they might see and become inspired by some of the ideas.

Here it is for anyone who’d like to see and give feedback as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wshekynnQwXTLe4-VILDIG0uxg0NhQzuZEWlIhJkZd8/edit?usp=sharing

Posted December 14, 2020 at 6:07 pm
Page 2 of 2