The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Ideas for babies

• Ideas for babies

bailey updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago 24 Members · 27 Posts
  • atheistcanuck

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 18, 2019 at 11:18 pm
     Hub Points

I’d like to see babies that do things rather than just lie there and cry when their needs are low.

Babies should have personalities that matter, like shy babies that fuss when held by somebody besides a parent.

Crib mobiles that the babies try to grab a hold of and play with.

Those baby bouncers that are rigged so that the baby is “standing up” and they bounce in them.

Babies learning to sit up and crawl as they get close to being toddlers.

What do you think? Do you have other ideas for making the babies more interesting?

• alegria

July 19, 2019 at 3:13 pm
     Hub Points

It seems a really good idea I always thought that playing babies in the sims was sooo boring. Another idea could be to add educational toys that could prepare them for their future skills.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 19, 2019 at 7:09 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’d like to see in-depth gameplay for babies. Letting them crawl, teaching them to stand and then toddle around. Things like playmats, playpens, lots of toys. I love the idea of a bouncer, and also a walker so they can waddle around the house. I’d also like cute interactions with the siblings, like kids asking to hold or feed the new baby.

• squaw118

July 21, 2019 at 6:14 pm
     Hub Points

Maybe A Stroller Also So You Could Take Them To The Park And A Rocking Chair To Rock Them If You Want And The Ability To Breast Feed

• kesi2008

July 22, 2019 at 4:47 pm
     Hub Points

Maybe even car seats so we can take babies with us everywhere.

• very-excited

July 22, 2019 at 7:42 pm
     Hub Points

With the possibility of gradual aging, I would definitely love to see babies start as bald, needy raisins, and then become more and more toddler-like, learning how to sit up, crawl and then eventually walk as they transition into toddlerhood. Hopefully their parents, older siblings, older relatives and whoever else is around could encourage or discourage early development by reading to them, giving them educational toys, playing with them, etc. It would also be really cool if, as the baby got older, it starts to sleep for longer, develop their personality (just little things, like being fussy or needy or quiet), but honestly, the base game already has so many awesome features planned, so if this doesn’t end up happening, I won’t be upset.

• sommorebutta

Paraling
    July 24, 2019 at 4:21 pm
    Picture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’d love to see babies have clothes and hair. Without mods. I’d love that stage in between baby and toddler. I’m so open to the previous posters ideas. Great ideas

• nadja55

August 7, 2019 at 1:20 pm
     Hub Points

Yes, I also like all of your ideas. It would be nice to be able to go for a stroll in the park, an driving around in a car with your newborn baby.

• Ashes

Admin August 7, 2019 at 4:35 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I love the idea of babies being more fleshed out, but that would only work if we get gradual aging for some of these options. For example, having them crawl around would only work with gradual aging because you wouldn’t see newborns do that as they simply wouldn’t be able to. But, that said, I’d love to have strollers, car seats, more interactions with siblings or on their own with the crib/toys/crib mobile, early personalities and such. Also, the possibility to add some “light” (as in not much) hair or change their clothes.

And if we don’t get gradual aging, then maybe get some of these ideas for toddlers instead, to help them learn.

• jennaa

August 9, 2019 at 12:16 am
     Hub Points

I love all the ideas here! I’ve always thought babies in the sims were veryyy boring (not to exaggerate).

sheesh, I have one too many ideas. of course, they might not be added into the amazing game, but it doesn’t hurt to try, right? 🙂

— I think it would be awesome for the babies growth to be more progressive (instead of just going from an infant to a 3 yr old). for example— as the baby is first born, you don’t have the ability to teach them to talk or walk. after a few days, the amount of things you can do with the baby increases. (like teaching the child to talk)

— also having the height of the baby change over time would be a really interesting aspect, and the time it takes for the baby to reach the toddler age could be adjusted by the player.

— lots of people have said and thought this, but I need to emphasize how amazing this would be. STROLLERS. I don’t know why, exactly, but I just love strollers. I love the idea of having your parafolk take a walk with their child at the park.

— along the topic of babies, but not really, I’d really love different pregnancies. there could be a pregnancy where the woman is really moody, tired, and craving certain types of food. on the other hand, there could be a woman who is happy, motivated, and is inclined to be more healthy than usual. after all, every woman’s pregnancy is very different

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now