The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion I want to make a symbol for celebrities for fun

• I want to make a symbol for celebrities for fun

amandac updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
    September 26, 2021 at 5:27 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

What ideas do you guys have for symbols for a famous parafolk? I’m planning to get back on Adobe Illustrator to practice to get in touch with it again.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    September 28, 2021 at 9:14 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I’m not sure what you mean by a symbol. You mean like the plumbob over their heads? Awards on their walls?

• justarandomgamer300

Pro Hubkin
      October 29, 2021 at 2:08 pm
      Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
       Hub Points

Sorry for the late reply something like what you said. I was thinking if you put your mouse over a famous parafolk you can see a little symbol appearing showing they are famous.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
      October 30, 2021 at 8:22 pm
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
       Hub Points

Oh, OK. You mean like a gold/silver/platinum star/trophy depending on how famous they are and that would show only if you move your mouse over the para. That would be cool.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now