The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion How would/could we Staging birthdays with Procedural animation?

• How would/could we Staging birthdays with Procedural animation?

Jinxin updated 1 year, 8 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 17, 2020 at 3:23 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

If the Procedural animations works out for Alex and the other two devs- Roxanne and Leia – how would/could we “stage” birthdays for the various age groups?

• GamerGirlForever

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 4, 2020 at 4:31 pm
    Friendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Maybe after a certain amount of game time has passed, a Parafolk will have a birthday. They can celebrate with gifts and a cake, but not like “age up” on that day, since aging is gradual. Kinda like real life, where we age gradually but celebrate officially being a new age once a year.

• Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 12:50 am
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Yeah i like the idea of aging up gradually, considering its more realistic, but i do wish they had more of a celebration for the paras when they have birthday. Like throw a surprise party, etc.

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    April 11, 2020 at 2:59 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I’m hoping gradual aging works out, but if we get that I’d hope we only have birthdays every couple years. I don’t want to celebrate a birthday 80 times for each Para aha.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now