The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums Open World How will we move the Parafolk trough the world?

• How will we move the Parafolk trough the world?

Luan updated 3 months ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • Maria

November 3, 2019 at 6:39 am
     Hub Points

Considering that we have an open world, I wonder if we will move them like in TS by selecting a spot and clicking on “go here” or if we will control them with WASD. In my opinion the latter would make more sense in an open world. It’s easier and more fun than to look for the spot you want your Para to go to, select it and then wait until the Para arrives there. Maybe we will have both Systems an can switch between them?

3+
  • Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    November 16, 2019 at 9:33 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

It’s confirmed that controlling characters will work as a point and click system. There will also be bikes and cars to travel around with. 🙂

6+
  • Miriak

Rising Hubkin
    March 20, 2020 at 11:11 am
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Sims 4 has a first-person mode, but it is very clunky. I agree, it would be cool to have such an option, like in an action-adventure RPG. But it is a different genre, maybe that’s why it isn’t planned.

1+
  • Luan

Paraling
    April 10, 2020 at 8:58 am
    Diamond EggFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I‘m actually really fond of the idea of being able to place public transportation systems in our Paracities. It would be very cool if we were able to add Traintracks and Metrolines in the game world with similar mechanics to cities skylines.

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close