The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Household Megathread!

• Household Megathread!

amandac updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago 10 Members · 12 Posts
  • bubba-teh-writer

July 26, 2019 at 3:27 am
     Hub Points

Hello everyone, as we all know not many people play with the default households in life simulations like the Sims, however the pre made households are important for getting you used to this interesting world. A great example is the worlds in the Sims 2, and all the interconnected relationships of the households (Pleasentview, Strangetown, etc). So, this is a thread of potential household stories and relationships! Whether it’s a dysfunctional family who’s falling apart, or two goofy best friends who like to have fun. Remember, this is a T for Teen game and while we can do complex themes and sad ones, don’t go rated R on us. Again, the Pleasentview families are a good base, PG-13 and still dramatic. Good luck with you guys and your amazing stories! :mrgreen:

• daelacroix

July 26, 2019 at 8:02 am
     Hub Points

TS4 used for portrayal/reference

The Morris Twins
    These twin sisters have only one thing in common, and that’s their appearance. Karina (left) is a perfectionist and a neat freak. She’s also a beauty guru who’s quickly gaining fame worldwide. Alissa (right) is an adventurous traveler who only lives to sate her wanderlust. One slip-up in one of Karina’s videos led to the internet’s discovery of Alissa. A film company presented them with a deal entailing a six-month-long documentary series on the twins – one agreed for fame, another for travel points… but unfortunately, that deal included sharing a house for the filming period. Neither sister can stand the other. Who knows how it’ll turn out?

• Jeremia Lecato

Parafolk
    July 26, 2019 at 6:50 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

I’m gonna create more characters who are White/Europeans, Black/Africans, Hispanic/Latinos/Latinas, Asians, Indians, and Mixed races. I’m no good with history, but I’m good with learning about where people come from.

• fuzzbutt

July 26, 2019 at 6:56 pm
     Hub Points

Chef Beau

Lucinda Beau is anything but humble.

Self-proclaimed artisinal chef, Beau has set her sights on enriching the lives in the tiny town she now resides. “Graciously” spreading her artistic expertise to the uncultured parafolks whether it’s welcome or not.
    Electing them to share in her palette pleasing flavor sensations!
    Yes, her food is incredible…incredibly inedible! But don’t you utter a word of this, lest you face her wrath!

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 27, 2019 at 4:32 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

It would be great if Paralives came with pre-made families representing a variety of ages. The thing that bothers me with the only other life simulator I’ve played (The Sims 4), is that most of the premades are all single young adults. It would be cool to have large families with grandparents, children, siblings, etc. all within the world.

• bubba-teh-writer

July 27, 2019 at 6:24 pm
     Hub Points

That’s how it was in the Sims 2 :)’

quote Bailey post_id=320 time=1564245164 user_id=164:

It would be great if Paralives came with pre-made families representing a variety of ages. The thing that bothers me with the only other life simulator I’ve played (The Sims 4), is that most of the premades are all single young adults. It would be cool to have large families with grandparents, children, siblings, etc. all within the world.
  • rbolton

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 2, 2019 at 10:10 am
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

As I’ve said in a previous thread, I’d like to see families from the Sims games appear here in Paralives.

• Ashes

August 7, 2019 at 4:11 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points
    quote RBolton post_id=373 time=1564740623 user_id=416:

As I’ve said in a previous thread, I’d like to see families from the Sims games appear here in Paralives.

It won’t be possible given that it is an open door to copyright infringement, and therefore the game (and Alex) could be sue to oblivion for it.

• Paralives Hub (JP)

Administrator
    August 18, 2019 at 5:59 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

Nice thread idea. I hope to see pre-mades, however I’m not very good at creative writing ?

• bubba-teh-writer

August 19, 2019 at 12:56 am
     Hub Points
    quote JP post_id=612 time=1566151168 user_id=48:

Nice thread idea. I hope to see pre-mades, however I’m not very good at creative writing ????

Thanks! Plan on working on whole neighborhood stories soon 🙂

• betabug64

Paraling
    August 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Drew the picture myself for reference.

The Bertrams

Born from the upstates, they’ve moved down here for the father, Harvey to retire, and start a new, but uncertain life of the mother & the kids.

Harvey: 52

Former salaryman, he has retired from his work early to focus on helping his father’s hometown down southwest, which is a dying urban sprawl.

Audrey: 47

She works as a diner cook for the local diner, and so she works for the entire family to stay afloat.

Eric: 24

He works at a different part of the land, and he’s also helping the family to stay afloat. He works as an event organizer and he’s really open about his homosexuality. Sometimes in the weekends, he meets the family to watch some small-town movies.

Olivia: 14

A girl whiz who’s doubtful about what she wants to be in the future, and she has a lot of anxiety bonding with new friends at the new school.

Eric: 10

He’s joyful and naive, counter to that of Olivia’s personality. He justs want to have fun and frolic around like regular children do.

I think that’s enough detail for a family, let me know if you like it or not!

Attachments:

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    August 22, 2019 at 8:37 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I definitely like the idea of default households. I like living out their stories (my way).

I would love to contribute back-stories but I broke my right arm and typing with just my left hand is exhausting. Loving what I’ve read so far.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close