The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Hospitals

• Hospitals

• megacrazy369

July 22, 2019 at 1:46 am
     Hub Points

Car accidents, ambulances, being a doctor, wheelchairs, disabilities, broken bones, falling on trampolines, vet clinics, getting sick during different weather, flu season, more realistic hospitals. Along with awesome hospitals more detailed medical careers like becoming a nurse and different types of doctors along with med school for children.

3+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 22, 2019 at 4:29 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

For the initial release I definitely hope for a medical career and Parafolk being able to become sick. Ambulances would add a lot to the world too.

• live-own-life

August 12, 2019 at 7:11 pm
     Hub Points

We definitely need broken arms and legs! But I’m not sure that the game should include some severer illnesses. It is a sad matter in our real lives, so what for to experience this in Paralives?

1+
  • rbolton

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 13, 2019 at 11:58 am
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

The medical career, ambulances, and a few injuries and sicknesses could be in the base game. More advanced features could be in a game pack or a free update some time after launch.

1+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    September 23, 2019 at 4:39 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Rabbit hole Pharmacies for paras to go buy medicine from!

• Shaybs

Noteworthy Newcomer
    November 23, 2019 at 7:03 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I had made a comment in the Disabilities (Physical and Mental) forum about this as well. Similar to what Live-Own-Life said, there are serious matters to consider if more difficult medical situations (especially if they aren’t normalized irl) were to be integrated.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close