Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Gameplay & Simulation Homeless Paras ideas

• Homeless Paras ideas

Profile Photo

Where Homeless paras could sleep:

cars (if they own one)

homeless shelters

tents

For parks there should be the handwashing stations like the one in Atlanta and now Toronto for homless paras in case the park’s washrooms are closed.

MagaCarter replied 3 years, 5 months ago 7 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • This is an interesting topic, in my opinion this needs Paralives attention. Imagine if you can play a homeless sim living in the streets. Sleeping in parks and eating out of dumpsters. Doing odd jobs to survive and eventually getting a full time job and in time, allowing you to buy a lot and building a house. Grinning

Posted September 3, 2020 at 5:59 am
  • I would never play a homeless para, but I do like humble beginnings. These ideas sound good for those who like to play that way.

Posted September 3, 2020 at 7:18 pm
  • Also park benches and bus stans. Homeless paras can get a drink at water fountains in parks

Posted September 14, 2020 at 5:45 pm
  • This would be interesting for people who want to play the homeless challenge or for a storyline, I don’t know if I would use it but it’s always great to have such options.

Posted September 14, 2020 at 6:37 pm
  • I don’t know if I’d want homeless NPC’s but for the actual player I would love this! It would be perfect for a “Rags to Riches” challenge. If they added things like collectibles to the game or had odd jobs like repairing or painting, you could play without a home lot and really start from nothing.

Posted September 23, 2020 at 6:49 pm
  • I wouldn’t mind having homeless paras in game and being able to make my para homeless, it’d give a different way to play than just being able to have everything with no struggles.

Posted September 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
  • I just thought of this the other day- homeless shelters in Paralives could be simliar to mini hotel rooms, instead of what I would like to call “Dickensian” Hellholes which are disease spreaders- so that instead of 20-30 people in a room it would be at least 1 person per room (there might even be rooms for mom or dad with children)

Posted October 2, 2020 at 6:11 pm
  • checking

Posted October 5, 2020 at 12:54 am