The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Hats, scarfs, Jackets

• Hats, scarfs, Jackets

Jinxin updated 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Unesty

Pro Hubkin
    January 10, 2020 at 9:22 pm
    Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

If I remember correctly seasons are gonna be in the game from the launch. If not I guess they would be added later. What I really want is to wear jackets and coats over your regular outfit when your parafolk is going outside in the cold. Instead of having a whole different cold weather outfit I’d like my folk to put on their jackets, hats, gloves and scarfs. They can wear raincoats when it’s raining over their outfits.

Also when you go to the beach, parafolk can wear something over on their bikinis but you have the option to take it out, and take their shoes maybe glasses out and they can do this without a wardrobe. Also would be cool if they left the stuff they took out around the floor or where they’re towel is.

I guess I think this would add another depth of realism I always wanted to see in a life simulation game.

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Unesty. Reason: Added more ideas
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 1:13 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

totally agree! Different layers being choosable would be super useful! I’d imagine it might be quite tough to make work though, I don’t know much about it but you’d probably have to have multiple versions of each item for being worn on their own/underneath something

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now