The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Hair genetics

Would you also like to see this feature?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes I'd love it
  • No I don't
  • Hair genetics

cakeefeatured updated 4 months ago 3 Members · 5 Posts
  • Jordan

Paraling
    July 28, 2020 at 10:47 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I would like to see the feature where Parafolks have hair genetics. For example if two black parafolks with kinky/coily hair have a child, the child will automatically have kinky/coily hair. We could still be able to change it to straight in the create a para mode but the game should always implement hair genetic. Then if a caucasian para has a child with an african para, the child could have curly hair etc. And I would like to see every type of hair included in the game, from 1a to 4c hair pleaaaase. I’d also like the game to include African hairstyles such as bantu knots, twist & twist outs, braids & braids out, high puff etc.

9+
  • bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 28, 2020 at 5:06 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I hope we’ll get hair genetics as well, and I would really love it Paralives will able to have a system of dominant and recessive traits within the genetics system.<font face=”inherit”> It could work with the hair textures as well as well as colors, with certain textures/colors being more </font>dominant<font face=”inherit”> over others, like curly vs. straight, redhead vs. black hair, etc. That way all the kids won’t always only have one hair color/texture, but it would be a percentage determined by their parents, </font>grandparents<font face=”inherit”>, and so on.</font>

<font face=”inherit”>I’d love if such a thing in implemented that it could also be customized so that people can make </font>recessive<font face=”inherit”> hair colors/textures more </font>dominant<font face=”inherit”>, and vice versa. </font>

7+
    • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
      July 28, 2020 at 5:36 pm
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
       Hub Points

Agreed! I’d like to get a lil science in there with paras “dna” and have dominant and recessive traits passed on differently even if two paras are the same. Like for example theres been instances where both parents have Afro Kinky textured hair but the child came out with looser curls. I’d really like this I know there are blended families people want to make so it’d create variety across all family members beyond hair but eyes,skin,etc.

4+
    • Jordan

Paraling
      July 28, 2020 at 7:28 pm
      Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
       Hub Points

Yep, I would love it! These are little things like that, that can make a huge difference in adding a complexity in those Paras.

3+
    • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
      July 28, 2020 at 9:40 pm
      Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
       Hub Points

what do you think about the idea of having multiple curl patterns in one hairstyle for genetics? Like 4a 4b,4abc, and 3c4a. I don’t see many people talking about it, but i’d love to see it play out in pam.

4+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close