The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World groceries !!!

• groceries !!!

Breedmond updated 9 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 6 Posts
  • exquizitesue

December 8, 2019 at 5:42 am
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

i would honestly love to go buy my ingredients and do grocery shopping for my house etc .what to do you guys think?

7+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    December 8, 2019 at 4:56 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I think this is a great idea, especially since the game is going to be open world. If I had to go through a loading screen every time I wanted some food, cough discover university, then it could be annoying.
    I’d still like some way to get food from the house however, for convenience, such as just ordering online.

8+
  • exquizitesue

December 9, 2019 at 1:24 am
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

lol the shade !!!
    but yes shopping online for groceries can also be a thing. saves you from driving to the store everytime you run out of food !!

4+
  • cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    December 10, 2019 at 7:12 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I like this idea! I hope we could actually go inside the store and click on aisles by category (say 5 for example) and it’d bring up a list of food to choose from, and once you pick out your items, paras would place objects inside their cart and random food objects would appear in the carts as they move around the store

7+
  • Silvervioletvines

Noteworthy Newcomer
    January 9, 2020 at 10:11 pm
    Appreciation Badge
     Hub Points

Yes! It would be so cool if we could do that freely, park our cars in the parking lots, walk into the grocery store and actually pick out ingredients from different sections of the store rather than checking boxes from a list. There could be 3 different types of stores: a 99 cent store, your basic urban grocery store, and a higher end store selling quality ingredients (ofcourse a bit more expensive). Also being able to walk through a Farmer’s market would be Great!

9+
  • Breedmond

Moderator January 10, 2020 at 8:29 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I like the idea of grocery shopping too. Especially if we would be able to actually use the individual ingredients to prepare different dishes. That there are recipes that you cannot make because you are missing an ingredient and you can either substitute with something else (which will affect the quality of the meal) or run you can run out to the grocery store to get it. Or go next door and get some from your neighbor! :O

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close