The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Getting tipsy/drunk

• Getting tipsy/drunk

• XoXo

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 9, 2020 at 11:34 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Alcohol and getting ‘tipsy’ are on the list of confirmed gameplay. But what would getting drunk in Paralives actually look like. Obviously to keep its PG rating it’ll be something like ‘special juice’ but that doesn’t mean it can’t have its effects. I have couple of ideas of what drinking could look like.
    – Parafolk ignoring some commands by the player particularly chores like picking up rubbish. Or they could start only to forget about it and disband the action halfway through
    – Their reactions to social interactions would be more extreme eg. One insult and they’re fighting with their neighbor or a flirty joke leads to kissing a stranger
    – Parafolk could also be much less likely to reject social interaction eg. happily accepts hugs regardless how well they know the para this could lead to relationship being created more easily
    – And obviously if emotions or moods are visable there could be some kind of icon indicating the para is ‘dizzy’ or something similar
    I think it would be cool to have the extremity of these effects determined by how many drinks the para has ie. one drink leads to a 20% chance of the para ignoring a command after 4 theres a 50% chance
    I think your para getting drunk should have its difficulties and its benefits
    But im sure there’s plenty more ideas that i haven’t even thought of

8+
  • Ruy Ruy

Paraling
    April 10, 2020 at 8:09 am
    Diamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I think having the light or heavy drinker trait for various consequences might be better than every folks getting drunk after the same amount of drink they have.

1+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    April 10, 2020 at 11:02 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I’d like for alcohol to affect everyone differently, either based on personality, or as a separate trait. So you could have confident drunks, sad drunks, etc. rather than everyone being more extreme.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close