The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Getting robbed?

• Getting robbed?

• BriOreSama

Noteworthy Newcomer
    March 28, 2020 at 3:30 pm
     Hub Points

In Ts3 (not sure about anything below 3) you could have your house get robbed randomly and if you had a security system it would go off and the robber would run away, if you didn’t have a security system you could fight the robber and either win or lose. I’d like to see more of that realism in this game as well. As well as having a repossession man/woman come if bills go unpaid like cars, houses, certain properties etc.

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    March 28, 2020 at 5:44 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

As long as it’s optional in settings to turn it off, I wouldn’t mind robberies for those who want it.

• Kaylin

Seasoned Hubkin
    March 29, 2020 at 6:15 pm
    Friendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgePicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would welcome this with open arms. I like it when unexpected things happen in game.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    April 4, 2020 at 7:39 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I’d like if robbers could rob paras homes while they’re away whether that be at work or just in town. Then the paras who got robbed would notice or not (if its small items). Also if we are playing an active para it’d be cool if we could have our paras rob others while they’re away.

• Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 9, 2020 at 9:02 pm
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I would be open to this, I agree, I love when unexpected things come up in a game, it just makes it more interesting. I would also be okay with it as a job, like you can rob your friends or random people without them noticing, idk just an idea.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now