The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools Gardens, plants, and trees

• Gardens, plants, and trees

Tini96 updated 1 year, 6 months ago 9 Members · 11 Posts
  • crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    January 3, 2020 at 7:56 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I love designing gardens. There’s just something so magical about nature. I really, really want to replicate that with sufficient plants, flowers, and trees which actually look nice. Honestly, I really don’t like the textures in the sims for these things and they always look a bit off in my game so I don’t really take pride in the ones I create.
    Judging by the videos we can see the world in, grass, trees etc I do have high hopes and unlike some others I really dig the graphics. I really hope they pull it off and would love it if you could resize all of the garden objects and use the colour wheel on them too.

• Breedmond

Moderator January 3, 2020 at 9:44 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I agree, it would be nice if the plants, flowers and trees could actually grow gradually. Not only the ones that are planted when gardening like in The Sims, but also those from buy mode. You can purchase a small plant an place it. Then it is up to your Paras to take care of it for it to either grow or die. Weather could also influence plant growth, but better than in the Sims.

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 10:42 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I have failed miserably in gardening in TS2, TS3 and in real life. I still love it and keep trying. I hope we have plants that grow and artificial ones in the game.

• madison

Parafolk
    March 2, 2020 at 4:01 pm
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

does anyone else remember having to water their houseplants in the original sims? i don’t know if it’s too detailed but i think it’d be kind of interesting to have even things like lighting taken into consideration for houseplants and how well they look/grow indoors.

• Breedmond

Moderator March 2, 2020 at 4:23 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I do remember @Madison. It was great. Both outdoor and indoor plants should be affected by the amount of care they receive. It’s more realistic.

• Miriak

Rising Hubkin
    March 20, 2020 at 12:02 pm
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I kinda think that it might be a good idea to have both live and atrificial plants, maybe even of the same model. So one could choose if they want to have a plant just a decoration or actually take care of it. It is too enjoyable of a thought to grow trees and potted plants because you want to grow them, and not because they bear fruit.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Miriak.
  • Rosie

Rising Hubkin
    April 30, 2020 at 5:58 am
    Diamond EggLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation Badge
     Hub Points

I really love the gardening aspect and want all types of flowers, plants, herbs, etc. I would love to see a farmer’s market or the ability to farm – at least as an expansion or something. I would also like to see them grow more naturally, etc, and have more options for flowers and plants.

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    May 15, 2020 at 9:25 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I like these ideas! It’d be cool if certain flowers/plants grow/or couldn’t grow during different seasons

• AbeeGayleStinson

High Hubkin
    May 24, 2020 at 4:44 pm
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I’d be interested to see indoor plants and succulents as options in the game… Moreover, more options for flowers that can be planted (who knows, maybe we would have a flower or plant that only exists in the game!)

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    May 25, 2020 at 10:14 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

For those of us who are not very good at gardening but love it, it would be nice to have the option to hire a gardener.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now