The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Game Nights and Movie Nights?

• Game Nights and Movie Nights?

• GamerGirlForever

Seasoned Hubkin
    April 15, 2020 at 8:42 pm
    Friendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

As a suggestion of some playable items in-game, maybe the Paras can have board games that resemble some from real life (e.g. Monopoly, Life, Scrabble, Checkers, Candy Land, etc.) and some that are totally made up for Paralives. Likewise, some card games (e.g. Uno, Spades, and others made up for Paralives) might be cool to have as well. Might also be interesting to see the Parafolks play a game of charades. 😛 This opens up the opportunity for game nights too. ^_^

Movies would also be a cool thing to see in Paralives, like if Parafolks could have a shelf with all of their movies on it, or have a streaming service on their TV or laptop. That way, they could have a family movie night or invite friends over to watch a movie.

Just some ideas. What say ye?

13+
  • sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 16, 2020 at 4:45 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I’d say those games are copyrighted so it would have to be exclusively Paralives equivalents/originals. Love the idea of charades! Anything active that gets them moving is more interesting to watch than just seeing them sitting at a computer or watching TV… they don’t have to be EXACTLY like real people lol. Game/movie nights in general sound cool, I wonder would it be better to manually arrange the event each time, or make it a recurring weekly activity? Like, the other parafolk just show up at a particular time every week – or fortnight or month maybe. I’m on the fence as to how desirable that is so looking for others’ opinions on that.

8+
  • Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 16, 2020 at 8:42 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

i hope that they won’t be like the Sims 4’s game nights 🙂 if they are implemented of course

1+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close