Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Game ideas!

• Game ideas!

squaw118 updated 11 months, 4 weeks ago 1 Member · 2 Posts
  • purrinoia

July 16, 2019 at 9:46 pm
     Hub Points

Hey there! Just joined this forum so im not sure other people have suggested these but theyve probably suggested a few that i am so im sorry if thats annoying at all!

Heres a list of some features id like to see:
    Also i dont just mean for base game these could also be updates or dlc and stuff

1. Schools + university , and maybe grades during school could count towards jobs and if you can apply to them or not?

2. Robbers / criminals (with an option to disable them too for people who wouldnt like their houses to be stolen from!)

3. Lots of jobs like animal related jobs, police, fire fighter, baker, chef, singer, fashion designer, actor, hair stylist etc. possibly having minigames with the jobs as well? Or similar to sims 4 get to work jobs

4. A beach / island themed world

5. Playdates for kids!

6. Lots of different event options like different types of parties and possibly funerals ?

7. Treehouses!

8. Different types of parks or festivals and fairs etc around the world that happen at different times

9. Holidays (i assume this would already be in the game) + a calender where you could update with tasks?

10. not surehow this would work but the abilty to start the game with a randomized premade family? Similar to how bitlife works, i think it could be a interesting idea and spice up gameplay once people have played the game a bunch!

11. Skills + starting skills kinda like CAS stories

12. A lot of different traits to choose from and being able to have a good amount of traits

13. I saw a tweet about adding a magic type aspect to the game at some point – maybe there could be a magic school available for that? It would also be cool to see vampires, werewolves, wizards, aliens and witches etc

14. Ability to set pronouns and sexuality for each character

15. Clubs and after school / after work activites

16. Sports for kids and adults

17. Online dating for your characters, go on blind dates etc

18. Celebrities

19. Pet rats and ferrets! And other small creatures but those two are my personal favorite

20. I saw bikes and stuff so it would be cool to have motorcycles! id love to see an elderly character have a motorcycle gang

21. Characters able to volunteer at places like shelters or do community service + maybe able to have characters do internships

thats it for now! sorry if some of these have been suggested before i just wanted to get everything out that was on my mind!

• squaw118

July 21, 2019 at 6:17 pm
     Hub Points

The Ability To Attend School With Your Child And Perform School Related Task And Such Like in Sims 4 Get To Work

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close