The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Gallery?

• Gallery?

reilly updated 1 year, 1 month ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • reilly

Pro Hubkin
    September 30, 2019 at 6:46 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeDiamond EggFriendship BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

i noticed you’ve already said no multiplayer, but does that include something like the sims gallery? i loved the fact that you could download others builds and sims, especially when editing a world and i didn’t feel like building a bunch of houses or making people. Of course, you could have something like the sims 3 exchange, we’re it wasn’t in the game but still usable but downloading it. i feel either one would be helpful for lazy players like me, and i would also love to see how others use the complex building feature like curved walls and split levels.

2+
  • gamedomino

Star Hubkin
    October 1, 2019 at 2:04 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

There will be the steam workshop, so I can see a supported gallery system that would make it feel more interactive and charming.

Speaking of galleries, I had another idea that is similar to this:
    https://paraliveshub.com/forum/topic/planet-coaster-like-gallery-system/

You should check it out, pretty interesting idea if your interested in the gallery being a thing for Paralives.

2+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close